We are excited to rent out our BMW 128i convertible with a cashmere silver exterior and beige leather interior. We bought this car with low miles about 3 years ago and have kept up on the regular maintenance ever since. We have had no major (or minor for that matter) issues with this car.
It is a convertible which is a must if you are visiting Florida. We had a small issue with the rear windshield coming loose for the canvas top but that has been corrected and the top goes up and down without any issues.
We can deliver the car to either the Tampa or St. Pete/Clearwater airport and if you are flying into one and out of another we can accommodate that too. We can also coordinate a pickup/drop off location within the range shown.
- Do not smoke in or around the car.
- I use this car during the week so it is only available for rent from Fri-Mon.
- The car takes premium gasoline, please be sure to fill up the tank with premium unleaded.
- There is a sunpass in the vehicle, you are responsible for the toll fees but feel free to utilize the pass and we
will bill you on the back end.
- If delivering to the airport, we will drop the car in short term or economy parking, you will be responsible for
the parking fees to get out of the lot upon pick up. We will have you drop the car in the short term or
economy parking upon return and we will cover those parking fee.