2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan with only 33,800 miles!!! MPG: 34 city / 40 hwy
1.5L I-4 DOHC 16 valve engine, AT, cold AC, 106HP, 103 ft-lb torque, front wheel drive, tinted windows, cloth seats, stereo, remote key fob, power locks, windows, and mirrors. Seats 4 adults and has a decent sized trunk for such a small car.
This car is almost like driving a go-cart, as it easily fits into even narrow parking spaces, yet can make a U-Turn in only a small area. It’s easy to maneuver in traffic and handles great on the highway, plus it gets excellent gas mileage!
Peppy and fun car to zip around town, yet still able to haul plenty of groceries.
$25 BONUS CREDIT:
If this is your first time using Turo, first create your account with this link for a $25 driving credit: https://turo.com/referral?code=2224456r3FfnE
FIRST TIME RENTER INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Create a TURO account using this link: https://turo.com/referral?code=2224456r3FfnE
2. Get pre-approved to drive by uploading a photo of your driver’s license and credit card info on Turo.
3. Wait for an approval from TURO, or if you have questions or need quick approval, CALL TURO SUPPORT @ 1-866-735-2901.
4. Click on "Rent This Car/ Book Instantly" and follow the instructions.
Please follow these rules as this is my personal vehicle, not a corporate fleet rental:
1) Take pictures showing; gas, mileage, and interior and exterior condition before and after your trip. Add photos to trip photos in the app.
2) Return the vehicle clean and replace any fuel you use. (Please use premium fuel)
3) NO SMOKING or pets allowed in the vehicle. ($250 cleaning fee may apply)
4) Please do not eat or drink in the vehicle.
5) Return the car by the due DATE and TIME. (Turo charges $50/hr late return fee)
6) If you want to extend your rental, do this on your Turo dashboard. This must be completed before the vehicle is due to be returned. The app will contact me to approve the extended rental.
7) Any questions contact me @ 317-506-7378 or Turo Support @ 866-735-2901 .
8) Have fun and enjoy the vehicle!
My house; 610 11th St SW, Ruskin, FL 33570 / Tampa Bay Area
Chad M. - Text 317-506-7378
Please have a friend bring you or take an UBER to my house in Ruskin, FL as this is the easiest and most economical way for us to meet and hand-off the keys.
Once the vehicle is returned, if there are any additional fees due, such as; tolls, tickets, mileage overages, un-replaced fuel, late return fees, cleaning fees, or damage to the car, then Turo will message you with the amount due.
To avoid these miscellaneous fees basically return the vehicle the same as when you received it. Stay within the allowed miles, avoid tolls and tickets (if possible), replace any used fuel, make sure the vehicle is clean inside and out, on time when returning it, and damage free.