TURBOCHARGED 2017 Chevy Camaro Convertible LT, only approx. 3300 miles (subject to increase, of course, ha), and still like showroom new!
Music Video featuring my Camaro: https://youtu.be/tQZuQdywKic
Chevy redesigned the Camaro in 2016 from top to bottom; Interior; dash, gauge layout and display, controls, suspension, transmission, body, engine, convertible top, boot, lights, and much more! Feel the smoother ride, tighter turning, and better handling than older models.
This car has tinted windows, a bright yellow exterior with matte black rally race stripes, a cloth black top, blackout emblems, and custom black wheels, with black cloth interior.
You use the key fob to remotely drop the top or push the button inside the car. People say it looks like Bumble Bee from the Transformer’s movie the way it automatically drops the top in about 15 seconds as it’s a completely hands off operation.
The car also has all the expected 2017 power options such as; power windows, locks, mirrors, climate control with cold AC, adjustable suspension settings from Touring to Sport, cruise control, and much more!
Additional features include; keyless entry, remote start, and keyless push button ignition, so the key fob never has to leave your pocket or purse. This beauty is powered by a light weight, well-tuned 4 cylinder TURBO engine with 295 HP and 325 ft-lb torque with an 8 Speed AT with optional manual paddle shifters on the steering wheel for when you want that more aggressive feel of shifting thru the gears yourself, minus the clutch.
This is a very quick car with go-cart like handling, while getting about 28mpg. The car has a lot of front seat legroom for extra tall or extra-large people. There is ample trunk space with room for luggage for 2 people. This has always been a non-smoking vehicle.
The in-dash 7" touchscreen has Navigation, Bluetooth, color rear back-up camera, radio, Android Auto, Apple Play, Sirius XM, Pandora, steering wheel controls, and much more!
Aftermarket upgrades include plenty of power ports for mobile phones, tablets, and even laptops; 4 USB ports, 2 110 volt outlets, and 1 cigarette lighter plug.
This cool drop top gets looks everywhere it goes and would be great for an ocean side cruise, arriving in style at a late night downtown event, hanging out at a local car show, a photo shoot or music video, a wedding, a parade, or just date night. Enjoy the sun, the moon, and the open air of this convertible no matter where your destination leads you. Feel the stress melt away as you enjoy the wind in your hair...
$25 BONUS CREDIT:
If this is your first time using Turo, first create your account with this link for a $25 driving credit: https://turo.com/c/chadm
FIRST TIME RENTER INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Create a TURO account using this link: https://turo.com/c/chadm
2. Get pre-approved to drive by uploading a photo of your driver’s license and credit card info on Turo.
3. Wait for an approval from TURO, or if you have questions or need quick approval, CALL TURO SUPPORT @ 1-866-735-2901.
4. Click on "Rent This Car/ Book Instantly" and follow the instructions.
Please follow these rules as this is my personal vehicle, not a corporate fleet rental:
1) Take pictures showing; gas, mileage, and interior and exterior condition before and after your trip. Add photos to trip photos in the app.
2) Return the vehicle clean and replace any fuel you use. (Please use premium fuel)
3) NO SMOKING or pets allowed in the vehicle. ($250 cleaning fee may apply)
4) Please do not eat or drink in the vehicle.
5) Return the vehicle by the due DATE and TIME. (Turo charges $50/hr late return fee)
6) If you want to extend your rental, do this on your Turo dashboard. This must be completed before the vehicle is due to be returned. The app will contact me to approve the extended rental.
7) Any questions contact me @ 317-506-7378 or Turo Support @ 866-735-2901 .
8) Have fun and enjoy the vehicle!
My house; 610 11th St SW, Ruskin, FL 33570 / Tampa Bay Area
Chad M. - Text 317-506-7378
Please have a friend bring you or take an UBER to my house in Ruskin, FL as this is the easiest and most economical way for us to meet and hand-off the keys.
Once the vehicle is returned, if there are any additional fees due, such as; tolls, tickets, mileage overages, un-replaced fuel, late return fees, cleaning fees, or damage to the car, then Turo will message you with the amount due.
To avoid these miscellaneous fees basically return the vehicle the same as when you received it. Stay within the allowed miles, avoid tolls and tickets (if possible), replace any used fuel, make sure the vehicle is clean inside and out, on time when returning it, and damage free.