If this is your first time using Turo, first create your account with this link for $25 driving credit: https://turo.com/referral?code=265831rhjb8L
Rent with confidence, I have hundreds of 5-star reviews!
First Time Renter Instructions:
1. Create a TURO Account using this link: https://turo.com/referral?code=265831rhjb8L
2. Get Pre-approved to drive by uploading a photo of your driver’s license and credit card info.
3. Wait For an Approval or call Turo if you need it right away 1-(866)-735-2901
4. Make a Request On This Car.
The car that set the standard for overall driving enjoyment, luxury and refinement, this BMW 3 series seeks to please with its 230 hp engine and rear wheel drive configuration. Features on this well-cared for BMW include dual zone A/C, HID headlights and electronic stability control. Start your Orlando trip in style with this Bavarian classic!
DELIVERY means I will send a car (Uber or Lyft) to pick you up and DELIVER YOU to the BMW.
SunPass installed in the car. If you go through a toll, I will request reimbursement for the tolls you incur. A one-time SunPass fee of $5 applies if you go through tolls.
DELIVERY typically means I will send a car (Uber or Lyft) to pick you up and DELIVER YOU to the BMW (and vice versa). I may be able to do delivery to airport, please inquire first.
1) Return car clean. Car wash recommended. Cleaning fee applies if you return car dirty.
2) Replace any fuel you use. (Premium fuel only)
3) Take pictures of gas and car condition before and after your trip. Add photos to trip photos in the app.
4) NO SMOKING in or near vehicle. ($200 fee)
5) No eating in car.
2007 BMW 3 SeriesNick's BMW15519
From the start I had no problems. Had issues with my flight so I was late and the car was still available with no hassles and no problems.
Nick was great, car was great except for the one time it stalled at a stop light. Pretty sure the check engine light has something to do with it. But overall great car to drive, very comfortable and got great gas mileage. Would definitely rent from Nick again