2008 Porsche Cayman. One of a very few on South Beach. Electric blue color, hardly driven, and very fast. Professionally detailed prior to being delivered. My service almost outmatches the legendary Porsche performance. I believe traditional exotic car rental is far too expensive and restrictive for renters. Renting my Porsche should feel as easy as hailing an Uber (without the surge fees).
As an Airbnb Superhost I know the importance of quality and superior service. I'm proud to make the luxury car rental experience as easy as possible. Bookings come with:
- FREE curbside delivery (within 10 miles of South Beach; including hotels, Airbnb's or anywhere else within 10 miles)
- FREE curbside pickup of car after rental is complete (within 10 miles of South Beach)
- FREE delivery/pickup at Miami International airport, and the Miami port; $80 fee for delivery to Ft Lauderdale airport
- FREE parking within Zone 2 on South Beach (the biggest residential street parking zone on the beach)
- Sunpass toll transponder for easy billing of all highway tolls (renter reimburses toll fees)
DO NOT SMOKE ANYTHING IN THIS CAR AT ANYTIME WHATSOEVER. If smoke is present, there will be a $300 detailing fee charged to you. This is *extremely* important because my family suffers from asthma.
************After Booking************** 1. I will confirm pickup/drop off within one hour of trip start time.
2. If I'm unable to reach you, or have not received notice you will be late after 30 minutes past trip time, I will cancel the reservation and only offer a partial refund.
3. During the trip I will reach out to you at least once to ensure the car meets your expectations and nothing is out of the ordinary.
4. If you are uncomfortable with or unable to meet these expectations, I suggest you book bother vehicle. *****************************************
I'm an Airbnb Superhost. If you need a place to stay you may enjoy one of my many condos. If this particular one below doesn't suit your needs I can point you to another that may:
Are you a first-time renter without an account? Use my referral link and get a $25 credit!
Rules of the Road:
Please treat my car as you would your own.
- NO smoking (any hint of smoke will incur a $250 FEE)
- NO racing (any moving violations or parking violations will be paid by the renter)
- Please pick up after yourself prior to returning
- Please fill up the tank with premium ONLY gas (and please leave the receipt on the dash)
- NO pets. I love animals but they should not ride in the car in any capacity
- Mistakes happen. If you spill something or cause damage just let me know. I'm sure we can reach an amicable solution
- Pease allow 5-10 minutes upon delivery for the required walk-around and explanation of the vehicle features. I strive to provide a unique rental experience.
2008 Porsche CaymanJohn's Porsche15526
Rosa is a great assistant host...Great Porsche and awesome to drive but except for the power steering issue. There is a loud noise while you drive slow and turn and the steering wheel is a bit hard to turn and gradually gets worse as you use the car while it's on.
John and his staff was great we booked last minute and he worked with us. The car was awesome fun to drive and turned many heads. They even recommended a few places that where awesome highly recommend.
April 16, 2017
John's car was great. It was clean and generally well maintained. The power steering needed servicing so it was a little louder than it should have been but nothing that would detract from the experience of driving a Porsche. In any case the noise was only noticeable at slow speeds, not how you want to be driving a Porsche. 😜
John's assistant Rosa delivered the car curb side at MIA and we returned it to her at the same place. You don't even have to take a bus to the rental car lot. All in all very convenient. The car comes with a parking permit for zone 2. Even if you can't find curb side parking you will get a big discount at the city parking lots for that zone. Getting a permit independently is generally $20 just for the permit. The car also includes SunPass so you will only pay for the tolls you use, car rental agencies charge $20 a day plus tolls for this. All these things add up when you rent a car through a traditional agency so renting John's Porsche is not that much more expensive than getting a regular car from those agencies.
John was an amazing host ! The Porsche was awesome John delivered the Cayman to my hotel and when it was time for me to return it he even met me at the airport so I wouldn't miss my flight I will definitely rent from him again . If I could give 6 stars I would if your in Miami and want a nice car to get around the city check out John great guy with a nice car !!!!
Great car, great guy. Prompt, courteous and friendly. Helpful with local parking and driving conventions. Car was in tip top condition and came with a full tank. Clean, fast and gloriously fun. Will definitely be hiring again next time I'm in Miami. Thanks John!
The perfect car to enjoy Miami. John was punctual and was very easy to communicate with. Upon his arrival with the car, we walked around the car and pointed out the few minor imperfections and documented them. John wasted no time in getting me on my way to enjoy my trip. The car ran perfectly and was very fun to drive. A sun pass (automated toll tag) is affixed to the windshield which made traveling even easier. If you consider yourself a "car person", you will know what I mean when I say that I looked back at the car each time I parked it! Overall, if I could give John and his Porsche more than 5 stars, I wouldn't hesitate to do so. I would gladly rent from John again! He is also an Air Bnb superhost and provided me with an awesome apartment in Miami Beach for an awesome price.