Earn $25 off for new Turo members only, Follow this link: https://turo.com/referral?code=111736rFnwx1
If you are looking at this listing you are probably curious about the Tesla model S.
Either You are an enthusiastic traveler visiting Orlando, a local resident who wants to experience the car for more then 10 minutes test drive, or you are looking to fully test the car before buying.
I want to offer you, to actually drive and Experience this Wonder.
The best Car in the World which happens to be fast, fun, Futuristic and … Fully Electric.
Please feel free to milk me for more info, thoughts and Experience with the car.
This is a P85 literally fully loaded Manufactured December 2012 at price tag of $110,000!!!
These are my cars specifications:
- 85 kWh battery with rear-wheel drive.
- 265 miles range (EPA) on Full charge. still charges up to 262 at %100!!! Compared to 209 on 60 model!!
- 0-60 mph in 4.2 seconds!!! compared to 5.5 or 5.9 sec in other Model s 85 and 60 models here on Turo!!!
- Performance Signature Edition Motor and Interior.
- Tech package includes turn by turn Navigation, automatic proximity presenting handles, Power lift gate, Automatic keyless entry, Lighted door handles, Voice activated Audio and Navigation.
- All glass panoramic roof and fully retractable sunroof.
- 2 Rear facing seats for children up to 85 lbs.
- Active Smart GPS enabled air suspension.
- 19" Silver turbine wheels.
- 580 watt, 12 speaker stereo system with AM/FM/HD radio, MP3, AAC, and MP4 .
- Dual/Twin 80 amp on board Charger (allows 60 mile per hour charge on HPWC at home and Tesla destination chargers)
There is no "INSANE" or "LUDICROUS" modes, but it does speed from 0-60 mph in 4.2 seconds!!
There are no "Auto-Pilot" features either.
Just so you know:
Tesla Model s came and comes in a range of variations and features which actually could end up doubling the cost of ownership.
2012 - 2014
P85+ signature (416 hp, 265 mile, 4.2 sec 0-60)
P85+ (416 hp, 265 mile, 4.2 sec 0-60)
P85 signature (416 hp, 265 mile, 4.2 sec 0-60)
P85 (416 hp, 265 mile, 4.2 sec 0-60)
85 (362 hp, 265 mile, 5.2 sec 0-60)
60 (302 hp, 209 mile, 5.9 sec 0-60)
Tesla updates the Features and submodels available very frequently.
Today the following submodels are available:
60 (Single motor, 210 mile, 5.5 sec 0-60)
60D (Dual motors, 218 mile, 5.2 sec 0-60)
75 (Single motor, 249 mile, 5.5 sec 0-60)
75D (Dual motors, 259 mile, 5.2 sec 0-60)
90D (Dual motors, 294 mile, 4.2 sec 0-60)
P100D with Ludicrous mode (Dual motors, 315 mile, 2.5 sec 0-60)
Major Upgrades that were available:
Tech package (navigation, lift gate, auto retracting door handles),
12 speaker sound system,
Smart GPS enabled air suspension,
Rear facing seats (car seats 7),
Twin On board 80 amp charger (without this upgrade, car could only charge at 30 mile per hour or 40 amp maximum at Home chargers and Destination chargers, even HPWC)
17” capacitive touchscreen with digital instrument cluster
Onboard maps and navigation
Automatic keyless entry
WiFi and Continuous Internet connectivity
All glass panoramic roof
Automatic Xenon headlights
Retracting door handles
One touch power windows
High definition backup camera
Rain sensing automatic windshield wipers
GPS enabled Homelink
Hands free talking with Bluetooth
Voice activated controls
AM, FM, and Internet streaming radio (Slacker radio)
Power folding, heated side mirrors with memory
Two USB ports for media and power
12 volt power outlet
Twelve way power adjustable, heated front seats with memory and driver profile
Front trunk (no engine!), rear trunk, and 60/40 folding rear seats with 63.3 cubic feet of storage
Premium Interior and Lighting:
Fit and finish refinements, including the use of higher quality materials and ambient lighting
Premium leather interior
Fog and cornering lights
Lighted door handles
Interior accent lighting
Charging options available:
Free long distance travel using Tesla’s Supercharger network (Level 4) - up to 270 miles per hour. Located localy along I-95 and FL turnpike.
Mobile connector cord with 110 volt [Level 1] - 4 miles per hour.
240 volt [Level 2] connectors - 20-30 miles per hour.
J1772 adapter for most public charging stations i.e. Walgreen's etc [Level 2] (inside glove box) - 20-30 miles per hour