- For Personal use only.
- please Handwash only, IF you really need to, but not required for return. I will wash exterior for free upon return. No Automated carwashes. Interior and excessive dirt will be billed.
- Child car seats OK, IF they do not damage the seats.
- Out of state travel OK, please notify in advance.
- Contact me immediately in case of an accident or discovery of damages incurred. Take plenty of pictures. Please obtain police report.
- Plan ahead to where you are going to make sure you have enough charge to make it to a charging station for the return trip, if needed.
- Absolutely NO Business use. No illegal activities.
- No Transportation/Rideshare/limo/sublease services.
- Don't leave vehicle sitting at the super charger after it's fully charged. Tesla enforces idle-fees. Those incurred idle fees/penalties will be billed to you.
- No Racing activity of any kind.
- No towing activities
- No household moving activity. Vehicle GPS and speed are tracked at all times.
- No Smoking. No e-cigarettes.
- No Pets.
- PLEASE no food or drinks inside. Cleaning fee applies to remove spillage, vomit, bodily fluids, as they are considered negligent damages and will be billed accordingly.
Responsibilities and Fees:
- Driver responsible for damages, including damages caused by passengers and negligent care of the vehicle, such as, but not limited to: tire damages, rim damages/curb rash, paint damage, parking near shopping carts, use of car seats or booster seats without protective layer, flooding.
- Driver responsible for fines incurred due to violations: speeding, parking, toll violations, moving violations, safety violations, towing, impound and any financial and legal burden incurred while in rental period.
- Return car in clean interior condition: No automatic car wash, professional detailers(No chemicals inside or leather treatments allowed, outside wash only) or hand washed OK. Exterior wash is NOT required. I will wash the exterior, vacuum and detail inside, for free, if normal use occured.
- Return car with at least minimal charge (30miles). It does not need to match initial charge level. Don’t stress, but returning the vehicle in a lower charge state can ruin the battery pack and require replacement. Replacement cost is responsiblity of the renter, as it is considered intentional misuse. Call, if you think you may get stranded or can't find a place to charge in time.
- Lost KeyFob replacement fee $500.
- Lost Tesla brand CHAdeMO adapter replacement fee $700 (if provided).
- Lost Tesla mobile connector bundle replacement fee $700 (if provided)
- Lost J1772 adapter $150 (if provided)