• Electronic stability • Moonroof • MP3
• Traction control • Air conditioning • CD player
• ABS brakes • Power windows • AM/FM radio
• Low tire pressure warning • Leather steering wheel • Speakers: 6
• Fully automatic headlights • Power door mirrors • Auxiliary
• Six-airbags • Remote keyless entry • USB
• LED brake lights • Rear seat center armrest: w/storage • Steering wheel controls • Panic alarm • Split folding rear seat • Trip computer
Ride and handling are a major attraction of the Milan. If you like a roomy sedan that does just about everything well, the 2011 Mercury Milan is a sensible choice. This car is a stylish, unique choice among midsize sedans. The car drives in an engaging manner, and ride quality is smooth and drama-free. This Milan has great gas mileage. It also offers spacious accommodations with ample legroom and lots of space for cargo. Adults fit fine in the rear seats, and all five seats are comfortable. The Milan gets a five-star rating for frontal driver and passenger impact tests and driver-side crash protection, along with four stars for passenger side-impact safety, and it's been named an IIHS "Top Safety Pick." The powerteams are a 175-hp 2.5L four-cylinder engine with a six-speed automatic transmission. Safety features include electronic stability and traction control, LED brake lights, security system, six-airbags, and a tire pressure monitoring system.
I expect you to drop me off after pick-up.
Important notes: 1. I kindly request that you do not smoke in the car, a $250 cleaning fee will be charged.
2. Absolutely no pets are allowed in the car, a $250 cleaning fee will be charged.
3. You must report all Tickets, Tolls, or any other fees/fines.
4. Please, be sure to fill the car up with regular unleaded gas when finished. I will give it to you with the tank full so please fill it up when you are finished with your trip.
5. A valid drivers license must be presented and in the name of the Turo account holder.
6. Please drive responsibly and follow all traffic laws.