This car is all you need for your ride in and outside the city.
* It gets an average of 35 MPG (about 30 in the city).
* Great sound system and comes with an iPod/iPhone audio input and charger. Up to two chargers if you bring the chords.
* Interior always kept clean (non smoking car and owners)
* Drives great and is really responsive.
* Automatic transmission.
* Good trunk space.
* Comes with parking for zone 2. (Dupont, Georgetown, Logan Circle, Adams Morgan etc.) Check street parking signs first.
*Accessible 5-10 min walk through Dupont Q st exit metro and U st metro.
2006 Saturn IONAnthony's Saturn154.538
anthony is great, the car runs great, drop off and pick up is great.
Had the car for a week. Nice to drive, clean and comfortable. The trunk is very good size. I think the front windshield could use some love because it is a little hard to read road signs if it is raining. Anthony is very nice and knows what he is doing. Overall a pleasurable experience for a first rent.
The car drives well, is comfortable, and clean. Anthony was great--- very nice and flexible with the return time. I'd recommend this car to anyone just needing to take a quick trip around D.C. or even to Maryland or Virginia for a day.
Great experience renting Anthony's car. When an issue happened that made me late returning the car, Anthony was very understanding of the situation--I really appreciated that. I'll definitely rent from Anthony again.
I had some issues with the coolant in the car because it wasn't filled in with the proper coolant liquid and water. I didn't feel like I could go more than 60mph with the car, but if you drive it around 60mph or less it was a good car to have.
Anthony was really nice, easy to reach and talk to and was very helpful throughout the process, especially the times that I locked in the key inside the car. It's a good thing he has OnStar. I would rent this car again if the issues were fixed.