Available for pickup in the Columbia Heights area, my Mazda3 hatchback is perfect for small/medium hauls from IKEA (the backseats fold down easily) or a trip around the District (parallel parking in a sinch). It has an upgraded Bose sound system, moonroof, AUX setup and cloth seats - perfect for these DC temperatures.
It's great on gas - average is about 32-35 MPG combined city and highway.
* Interior is decently clean (non smoking car and owner)
* Drives great and is really responsive. Zippy!
* Automatic transmission.
* Great trunk space as it's a hatch.
* Comes with parking for zone 1. (U Street, Columbia Heights, Adams Morgan, Mt. Pleasant, etc.) Check street parking signs first.
* Low mileage and no mechanical problems with it at all. I'm very consistent with its maintenance. It has minor scratches in the paint on one side thanks to the perils of driving in the District of Columbia.
2012 Mazda 3David's Mazda15515
David was very easy to work with and we were able to text for communication, which made it even easier!
The car was perfect for my needs - a drive to upstate NY in the midst of winter. The car handled nicely the entire way, and the hatchback trunk was perfect to bring back Christmas gifts.
Car was great and it was even greater on mileage. This was my first time using Turo, but everything about David and the car was awesome. He's definitely one of the first car owners you should check with when you need to rent a car.