This ecologically friendly and comfortable vehicle is what you need for your exploits in and outside the Washington DC Metro Area. Explore the Nation's Capital or take a trip to New York City, Boston, Atlanta or Chicago!
* It gets an average of over 45 MPG highway (over 35 MPG in the city).
* Great AM/FM and CD player sound system and comes with a USB-port charger for your smart phone or the included GPS set. [Up to two USB 12-volt outlets if you bring a dual 12-volt car outlet].
* The interior and exterior are always kept super clean. This is a non smoking car.
* Thanks for NOT SMOKING! Thanks for NOT SPEEDING! Thanks for NOT TEXTING while driving! Thanks for NO ROAD RAGE! Thanks for NO RECKLESS DRIVING! And thanks for NO PETS!
* Well maintained, drives great and is really responsive.
* Automatic transmission with hybrid ASSIST drivetrain.
* The ability to convert braking energy (regenerative braking system via deceleration) into charging the IMA battery means you save a lot of money on gas! Isn't that what hybrids are for? So do not get short-changed!
* Four doors and seats 5 people comfortably.
* Odometers: Standard and for Trip A and Trip B.
* Comes with a parking permit for zone 4B. (Shepherd Park, Brightwood, etc.) Check street parking signs first.
* Accessible 15 minutes walk from Silver Spring and Takoma Park Metro Stations.
* Spacious trunk for your luggage, golf or ski equipment. Trunk can fit 3 golf bags.
* Current mileage is less than 48,000 miles! You would think the car is only a few years old. It is that clean - in and out!
* Power steering, power windows, power locks and power mirrors. Keyless entry...
* Ice cold AC for Summer and toasty heat for winter.
* Roadside service available 24/7 through Turo.
* You will be covered by Turo $1 million liability insurance.policy. But thinking SAFETY is always first and priority number one! Again: Thanks for NO ROAD RAGE! Thanks for NO RECKLESS DRIVING!
* Worry-free transactions. Just Rent the car! Book it...
* For the tech-savvy: add the license plate number to your Park Mobile account and you can update parking via your smart phone!
* Available week days and weekends. Just let me know when you need the car and we can make arrangements for pick up or delivery if possible. Small fee for drop off at any Metro Station within 10 miles of Zip Code 20012. See ad for round trip delivery and pick up charge to other locations, and airports (DCA, IAD and BWI).
* The car will be available to others unless you book it.
* Turo's policy is to charge $0.75 per mile over the rental limit. Read the policy for any changes!
* Please, please, an important requirement is that the car MUST be thoroughly washed and gas replenished in order to avoid extra charges.
Please, NOTE: Traffic and Parking regulations are strictly enforced in Washington, DC and most states. You MUST comply in order to avoid tickets and fines. Look out for speed cameras, the meter lady and the Police!!!
What else should I know regarding transfer of car key?
If you are going to pick up the car during business hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday, please, CALL and TEXT me first before you book so that we can make arrangements for transferring the car keys to you.
2004 Honda CivicChris' Honda Civic Hybrid15545
Was very accommodating and even made sure the gas tank was full before i took it.
Chris' car, a hybrid, was outstanding for the price. I was able to drive it to shenandoah and back to dc for only $12 gas. Chris was friendly and accomodating when another Turo car cancelled on me last minute. It was my pleasure to use his beautiful car this weekend.
Chris was an amazing person to rent from. The vehicle was amazing on gas and very clean. Chris was very easy to work with and provided five star customer service making it easy to enjoy my journey during my four week trip. I would certainly use his vehicle services again.
Don't let the age of Christopher car fool you the car is very clean has low miles and very good on gas. I tried to fill the car all the way up and it just kept clicking like it was gonna over flow so when I took it back I explained it to him he said no problem that's ok I got it he wasn't mad or anything he was very understanding. I would definitely consider using him again oh and it has ice cold air condition very well kept and maintained car rent from Christopher he is more than amazing and kind thanks again Christopher
Christopher was great to work with. Had another renter who had to cancel when his car developed car trouble, and Christopher came to the rescue, with setting up a time to pickup and return on short notice. He was also very flexible with the return time when I wrapped up early and was able to get the car back a few hours sooner. Will definitely rent from him again.
It was hard to get a rental on here for a one day trip most renters decline but it was cold,raining and I needed laundry, grocery shopping and etc done and didn't want to be in the Nasty weather with my daughters ...I'm so grateful for owners on here like Christopher ..Great trip great owner!! Makes Turo worth joining
Awesome car, Awesome Owner! Car was great on pick up, runs smoothly, Great on gas and he will work through any issues or last minute extensions. This was my first experience with Turo and it worked out well :-) Already planning a long term rental! Thank you sooooo much Christopher! You are truly appreciated! Thank you Turo!
Mr.Ajua was very polite and professional and even offered my family and I bottled water upon pick up. The pre-trip process was super easy. The car drives great and did well on gas. We drove a total of 392 miles and It only took less than $35 in gas over a period of 4 days with over a half tank left upon return. He made the return process super easy and his location is convenient to a bus that will get you to silver spring metro station down the road. I will definitely rent from Mr.Ajua again in the near future!