A few reasons you might want to rent my car vs. other cars:
1. She's bright and always easy to find.
2. She has a lot of get up and go - not so common with your average 4 cyl.
3. She gets a combined 26 mpg according to the USDoE, but I find it runs a bit closer to 30.
4. The back seats fold down and the hatch opens wide up for anything you need to haul around town.
5. Premium features like heated seats will be very comfortable as the weather continues to cool down.
My car is typically available any time, I have a 24 hour concierge at my apartment and they are willing to hold my keys for renters when I'm at work or elsewhere. Alternately my work address is more metro friendly (across from the zoo), and I'm happy to exchange keys here during office hours.
Sheryl is great with kids and pets ;) Just need to let me know if you're going to bring your furry friends with you - and vacuum before you return her.