- You'll never forget where you parked it.
- 40 MPG (roughly 33 in the city).
- Great sound system and comes with an iPod/iPhone audio plug-in and charger. Up to three chargers if you bring the chords.
- Drives great and is really responsive.
- Heated seats.
- Automatic transmission.
- Hitch for a bike rack.
- Good trunk space for a little car. Backseat also folds down (although not completely flat).
- Top Gear gave it an amazing review (but I have to say no to shopping mall chases and military operations http://www.topgear.com/uk/videos/sensible-fiesta).
Basically it's a really fun car to drive and I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do.
Madeline was flexible and easy to communicate with. She forgot to leave the key in the lockbox for me but was super quick to respond when I called (she came downstairs with keys in a flash). Definitely recommend.
This was my third experience with Turo and hands down the best thus far! Madeline was extremely professional and detailed yet chill in her communication with us. Car was clean and tidy and excellent gas mileage which is hard to come by on Turo. Location was easy to pick up and drop off. We will definitely rebook with Madeline again!!
The Fiesta was fantastic--zippy, gas efficient, and super cute. I used it for a two-day trip out of town. Madeline was very responsive and helpful. This was my first Turo experience and it was awesome.
Madeline's Green Hornet is a super cute car which is fantastic on gas mileage. Madeline is very nice and easy to communicate with. She made sure the car was ready for my pick-up and even though she'd already left for work, there weren't any issues. Centrally located (U Street Corridor/Adams Morgan/ Logan Circle) it's an easy location to access via bus or train. We will definitely be renting from Madeline in the future.