This car is all you need for your ride in and outside the city.
* It gets an average of 30 MPG (about 21 in the city).
* Great sound system and comes with an iPod/iPhone audio input and charger. Up to two chargers if you bring the chords.
* Interior always kept clean (non smoking car and owners)
* Drives great and is really responsive.
* Automatic transmission.
* Seats 4-5 people comfortably
* Comes with parking for zone 2. (Dupont, Georgetown, Logan Circle, Adams Morgan etc.) Check street parking signs first.
*Accessible 5-10 min walk through Dupont Q st exit metro and U st metro.
*Convertible top disabled permanently to have enough trunk space. Trunk can fit 4 golf bags.
*Sorry no pets.
***GPS for rent available for $10/trip. Let me know in advance for availability.
***Is this your first time driving with Turo? If yes, please sign in using the referral link and earn $25 when you sign in: https://turo.com/referral?code=127804rV6ACT
Anthony is a kind, friendly, responsive and responsible person and it was a pleasure to work out this rental with him. Given the affordable rate for his car, it is a very good deal. Thanks Anthony for making it so easy and such a positive experience.
This was my first time using Turo but I host house guests frequently through Airbnb so am very familiar with the sharing economy. Anthony was able to accommodate my same day request after my car had to be left at the mechanic overnight. He responded promptly to a text message inquiry I had about the car that night and was overall a very pleasant "host" to do business with. Car was clean, drove well etc. Definitely a good first experience and will position RR first in my next time I'm in need of a rental.