Use my link to get &25. Off your first Turo rental.
2011 Toyota Prius with automatic transmission is an economical car that can speed around the Colorado mountains easily plus save you gas money.
Toyota Prius is equipped with some safety features seven airbags, anti lock brakes, electronic stability control and traction control.
Toyota Prius has a few amenities push start button, cruise control, six speakers stereo, Bluetooth, heated front seats, leather upholstery, back up camera and a touch screen navigation system and automatic head lights.
Automatic head light works when the head light is on at all times. The head light turns off automatically when you lock and leave the car.
Additional important information:
1. All communication between host and guest will be on the Turo app.
2. Refuel car before returning car. You will be charged Fuel cost plus $10. If there wasn’t time to refuel car.
3. Return Prius Washed and vacuumed or be charged $15.00
4. Extra cost that may sneak up on you is if you go over your limited miles.
5. Other cost that may come up if you cause damage to the car interior and/or exterior.
Toll Roads: No toll booths on the roads in Colorado. The Toyota Prius is equipped with a Express Toll pass and HOV lane mode includes a 15% discount on all tolls. The toll bill is electronically billed to me after booking and later a request for payment for the toll fee will be billed to your booking.
Conditions: No cigarette and marijuana smoking inside car, if the vehicle smells of cigarette and marijuana there will be a $300. decontamination fee.
No pets allowed there will be a $300. decontamination fee.
Satisfaction: Please let me know right away if your not happy with your rental experience. I will do my best to fix the issue. Also, if your experience was perfect please rate me and write a review. Thank you