2007 Volvo XC70. AWD Sedan. 2.5L I-5 Engine with 208 hp. This is a great car for Colorado winter driving with Instant Traction AWD, excellent control, and quick pick-up. Convenient and comfortable for families, couples, and groups.
Ski rack and fold-down second row for large cargo space ensures you are ready for a trip into the mountains, however long your stay!
- Keyless access system and remote keyless entry
- Cruise control
- High performance sound system with 6-CD changer
- Auto-dimming mirror
- Front and side airbags for driver and front passenger
- Side curtain airbags for front seats
- Head restraints for all five seats
- Anti-lock disc braking system (ABS)
- Dynamic Stability and Traction Control
- Ski rack
- 2.5L I-5
- 208 hp @ 5,000 rpm
- Torque: 236 Lb-ft @ 1,500 rpm
- EPA city/ highway fuel economy: 18/25 (AWD Automatic)
Though a 2007, this Volvo drives great. It has been very well-maintained. Please treat with respect!
• Beginning of trip: The car can be delivered to DIA, right next to the parking garages outside of the terminal. Simply grab your bags and head out to the car. The car will be washed, vacuumed, and ready for your trip. A keybox will be hidden under one of the wheels, and I will message you the combination. Get it and go!
Alternatively, you are also welcome to request that I call an Uber for you when you land, and it will be waiting for you at the curb. This way you don’t have to bother with walking/looking for the car. You can take the Uber to my house, conveniently in Denver as you’re making your way to the mountains, and grab the car. This option is for parties of three or less.
• End of trip: Either drop the car back in the parking lot at DIA, or drop it off at my house in Denver, and I will Uber you out to the airport curb for free! Please wash/vacuum the car and return it in the same great condition you found it. OR if you’re in a rush, you’re welcome to return the car dirty for a $25 fee, which covers a basic wash and my time doing it the next day. Many parties prefer this option, as they are in a hurry to travel and leave town!
—Please let me know your preferences for the above options upon booking the trip—
I hope to provide you with a stress-free and enjoyable rental experience. I have 50+ Turo trips under my belt across a few different accounts. Check the feedback!
*If you need alternate pick up or drop off arrangements, based on the number of your passengers, or any other reason please call at least 48 hours in advance and let me know what you need. We should be able to work something out.