All-Star Hosts like Jason are the top-rated, most experienced hosts on Turo.
Pick up and drop off directions in the FAQs
Great Jetta Sportswagen to haul your gear up to the mountains. Car comes with snow tires and heated seats to get you there comfortably and safely. Great gas mileage to boot and lots of torque to get you up those mountain passes.
I cover parking via a parking pass card so if your flight is earlier or later you won't have to be worried about parking charges.
Snow tires or chains
-Please bring the car back as you received it
-No smoking in the car
How do I pick up the car?
USAirport Parking is the shuttle you will take
-For Pick-up: Exit Level 5, Door 506 (West), Door 511 (East) and proceed to Lane 5.
-Pick up will occur directly at the cross walk
-The car will be in valet parking, show the valet ticket that you received from me(Jason) to the shuttle driver and they'll have the car ready for you.
-The valet ticket will be in in Turo's Trip Photos.
- A USAirport parking card is in the center cup holder or visor, you'll give it to the attendant to pay for parking
What are the drop off directions?
There is a Phillips 66 gas station just down the road from USAirport Parking (6555 Tower Road Denver CO, 80249).
1) Fill up the car with gas
2) While the car is getting filled throw away any trash and shake out floor mats
3) Bring car through carwash if it needs it, its $9
4) Take pictures of the outside of the car and interior and upload them to Turo's Trip Photos
5) Drive to USAirport Parking, drop off at Valet and grab the shuttle to the airport
6) Upload the picture of the Valet ticket to Turo Trip photos
Good communication and easy pick up and return. Car has plenty of zip and sips fuel. Would rent from Jason again.
Honestly first time ever renting a car, Jason was extremely flexible (I didn’t know what I was doing with this app lol) and was able to extend our time since we ran a tiny bit behind. Also responded quickly with everything :)