New to Turo? Sign up with this link and get $25 off your first rental:
Need a place to stay? Gorgeous Suite in BRAND NEW home available for cheaper than a hotel! Click on the link below for more details. This car can be made available for you at this location when booking together.
Enjoy the great Colorado weather in this beautiful 2012 Volkswagen EOS hardtop convertible. Why ride in a regular car when you can have this option for the same price?!? New tires, turbocharged gas I4 engine and a panoramic sun/moon roof make this car the perfect way to enjoy Colorado’s 300 days of sunshine! Highlights include:
- It’s the only hardtop convertible to have a panoramic sun/moon roof
- Automatic transmission w/ 6-speed manual mode
- 2 doors with seating for 4
- Keyless entry
- HD Radio
- Bluetooth connectivity, Auxiliary Audio Input & MP3 player
- CD Player
- Cruise control
- Fog lamps
- Dual zone A/C & heated front seats
You’ll receive the car washed, vacuumed and with a full tank of gas.
- This car takes PREMIUM GAS (91+) only. Please remember to return the car FULL.
- This is a NON SMOKING car. Please DO NOT smoke ANYTHING in this car. You will incur a $250 charge to get the interior detailed if this rule is violated and residual smells are present.
We do not discourage the use of toll roads; however, toll roads in Colorado do not have toll booths for you to pay as you go. Everything is monitored electronically and billed to us within a month of the charge. After your trip, we will submit a request to you for reimbursement of any tolls incurred plus a $10 administrative fee.
CAR PICK UP
Depending upon the start time of your reservation, I might ask you to drive me back to my house (I live 10-15 minutes away from the airport in the direction of downtown – easy on and off from Pena Blvd). Mileage for your trip would start from there.
2012 Volkswagen EosMatthew's VW Eos1558
Loved working with Matthew - was flexible, helpful, and communicated everything, and went out of his way to make the rental easier for me. Above and beyond. Will check with him first before looking elsewhere.
First time using Turo and couldn't be happier with the experience. Not only did the car drive perfectly with the top down through the scenic Colorado mountains, but Matthew was more than accommodating with my nitty gritty requests. Definitely recommend this car/owner to rent from for anyone looking for a hassle free, enjoyable rental experience!