2009 Subaru Outback 2.5I AWD Sedan. 2.5L 4 cyl engine
There's nothing that says Colorado adventure like the Subaru Outback! This is THE Colorado car. #2 registered car in the state. And for good reason. Being AWD, this car has excellent control in the snow- whether ascending or descending a hill amidst a blizzard in the mountains, managing tight turns, or navigating snowpack and ice in the city- this car has you covered. This car has 4-speed shiftable automatic transmission, which allows you to operate the vehicle in regular, automatic mode, or shift into sport mode, providing four gears and ultimate control for whichever weather CO decides to throw at you.
Great for families, friends, or couples looking for a reliable, safe and comfortable ride for their Colorado adventure. With ample trunk space and the ability to fold the back seats down completely flat, you are ready for wherever the road may take you!
- 4-speed shiftable AWD automatic transmission allowing you to have both an automatic and manual car in one
- 6 Speaker upscale Harman Kardon stereo system
- Heated driver and passenger seats- adjustable level
- Aux input jack
- Remote keyless entry
- Cruise control
- Phone charger
- Power windows and locks
- 2.5L 4cyl
- 170 hp @ 6,000 rpm
- Torque: 170 Lb-ft @ 4,400 rpm
- 22 combined MPG (20 city/ 26 highway)
- Dual front, side-impact and side curtain airbags
- Front and rear head airbags
- Traction control and electronic stability system
- Stability control
- 4-wheel-disc Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Remote anti-theft alarm system
- Speed- proportional power steering
- All season tires
- Spare tire
- Air conditioning and heating
- Soft and clean cloth interior
Though a 2009, this car has been very well-maintained and is in terrific shape. Please continue to treat with respect and love! It is always appreciated.
---Pick-Up and Drop-Off Details:---
If you have selected "Airport Delivery" at DIA:
• Option 1: My priority is to pick you up curbside at DIA immediately after you have grabbed your bags. In exchange, I would request that you drop me back off at my home, which is located five minutes off the highway on your way into the mountains. I find that this is a nice exchange of convenience and I also love meeting and getting to know my renters!
• Option 2: The car can be delivered to a parking lot called ParkDIA that is a quick ten minute shuttle ride from the terminal and is on your way into Denver/ the mountains! The shuttle picks up passengers every five minutes from ground transportation and you can even text them when you are ready to be picked up for even quicker service! The shuttle will take you directly to your freshly cleaned and vacuumed car. I will place the key in a lockbox on one of the tires and notify you ahead of time with the combination. Just get in and go! Please take a picture of the parking ticket receipt and I will fully reimburse you.
• Option 3: You may request that I Uber you to the car, which will be parked at my home. Again, this is located five minutes off the highway on your way into the mountains. This option would allow you to avoid searching for the car in the economy lot, and get going on your trip right away. You would simply follow the same instructions as Option 2 with the lockbox, etc. Again, I am happy to reimburse this cost if you have paid for Airport Delivery. Please note this option is available for parties of three or less.
If you do not select "Airport Delivery," you will need to find your own transportation to the car. Of course the car will be freshly cleaned and vacuumed for your arrival. Simply locate the lockbox, open the car and go!
If you select "Airport Delivery":
• It is my preference to drop you off curbside back at DIA. In exchange, I ask that you pick me up on your way back to the airport. This will allow me to know how the car worked for you, and know overall how your trip went!
• If this option is not convenient for you, you may either request to Uber back, which I will fully reimburse, or simply return the car to the economy lot where you found it. Please note Uber is again for parties of three or less. If dropping the car in the economy lot, you would simply just need to lock the car, then leave the key in the lockbox on the tire and quickly be on your way into the terminal.
If you do not select "Airport Delivery":
• Please return the car to the same location where you found it, and follow the same instructions above for leaving the key in the lockbox on one of the tires. This set-up will allow you to leave the car hassle-free!
HASSLE FREE DELIVERY OPTIONS:
• Turo's policy requires that renters return the vehicle in the same condition that they found it. As you will have received a freshly cleaned, vacuumed and fully- gassed car, the below options are available to ensure you have a completely hassle-free experience and can maximize your time in the mountains!
You can elect to return the car dirty and pay only an additional $20 service fee to pay for the wash and my time to take it there.
You can elect to return the gas level low pay only a $10 service fee for my time in addition to reimbursement.
-- Last Minute Booking--
If you have selected Airport Delivery, I cannot promise that I will be able to grab you curbside. Thus, I offer to fully reimburse your Uber fare to and from the car. *This option is for parties of three or less.*
Regardless of your chosen delivery option, simply Uber to the car's address and the car will be parked at:
2454 S Krameria St, Denver, CO 80222
The key will be in a lockbox on one of the tires. Simply open the car and go! More instructions will be sent to you in an email upon booking.
It is my goal to provide you with the most enjoyable and hassle-free rental experience possible.
I call all renters within 24 hours of their booking to iron out all of the details and answer any questions they may have. Please consider if you need alternate pick up or drop off arrangements and let me know; I have no doubt we will be able to work something out. Whichever your particular needs, we will get them squared away well in advance so that you can focus on what matters most: enjoying your CO adventure!
Thanks so much and see you in the Outback!