6 speed manual transmission. AWD. Auxiliary cord and cell phone chargers available in car. Heated seats. Moon-roof to take in all the CO sun. I can leave the roof rack on if you're in need of using it or I can take it off so that you don't have to bother with it.
On Street parking is available all around my apartment complex.
Let's work together to devise a plan that works best to get you my vehicle.
A few options I am willing to accommodate upon arrival;
1) I pay your fare to take the A-Line train from the airport to Central Park Station (4 stops). The train commute is 15-20 minutes. Driving a car is 20-60 minutes depending on traffic.
2) I drop the car at the Arrivals area once you arrive to hand off the keys
3) I can leave the car at the airport parking garage for you so that you can grab it and go; I'll send you a text, pin-drop location and photos so that you can navigate getting to the car
Departure options: 1) You drop the car at the Central Park Station and take the A-line train to DIA to allow for door to door service rather than parking the car and trucking into the airport
2) You can drop the car at my house and Lyft/Uber to the airport
3) You can drop my car downtown (I work downtown and can meet you) in order to grab the A-line train to DIA from Union Station
4) I grab the car from you at the Departures area of your airline carrier so that you don't have to worry about parking and walking the distance
Let me know what you're interested in and we can work together to make it happen.
2011 Subaru LegacyHeather's Subaru1555
Heather was awesome to work with. Excellent communication before/during trip! Car was great.
Heather was fantastic to work with! She really made the whole process stress free and was willing to work to make things convenient for both of us. The car drove well and was nice and clean on the inside. Highly recommend :)