FREE $25 from Turo Just COPY and PASTE this link to RESERVE!!
**** FREE DELIVERY TO THE COLORADO SPRINGS AIRPORT ****
*** YOU ONLY PAY A MAX OF $12 FOR PARKING ***
Your vehicle will be waiting patiently for you at the Colorado Springs Airport (COS) when you arrive! While many other Turo users will charge you a delivery fee of $20 and up (some even have minimum rental restrictions – WHAAAAAAAA!?!?!), we simply have you pay the parking charge upon exit. We will reimburse you for ANY parking charges over $12 … save the receipt yo, it’s just smart.
**** PICK UP INSTRUCTIONS ****
1) The vehicle will be parked in SECTION G in LONG TERM PARKING. This section is at the back of the parking area and requires a little bit of walking. There is an airport provided shuttle in the parking lot that will take you to SECTION G. Once you arrive at the vehicle, please contact us for the entry code that will get you into the vehicle lock box.
2) Once inside the vehicle we will then need you to upload:
- A minimum of four photos of the exterior to the Turo app (ONE FROM EACH OF THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE VEHICLE). If you see anything that makes you concerned in or on the vehicle, feel free to shoot more photos. Obviously, you’re going to want to protect yourself from any damages which may have occurred during a previous rental, so make these photos count.
- A minimum of two photos of the interior to the Turo app (ONE EACH OF THE FUEL GAUGE AND ODOMETER .. if you’re good with your camera phone, you can knock this out in just one).
- A photo/selfie of you and your license. Make sure you get your pretty little mug close enough so that we can verify who you are in your photo AND on your license.
- Again, if you see anything that makes you concerned in or on the vehicle, feel free to shoot more photos.
*** PLEASE NOTE – If you fail to submit photos as requested, you could be held responsible ****
**** for damages or cleaning charges which occurred during a previous rental!! ****
---- PLEASE TAKE PHOTOS AS REQUESTED ----
3) Drive out of the lot and pay required parking fees. If the total is more than $12.00, please upload a photo of the receipt and we will credit anything over $12 back during your rental.
4) THE BASICS:
• TURO’S RENTAL TIMES ARE SPECIFIC! If you are there early, you won’t have coverage until your set pick up time. Same goes for the return; if you keep it longer, you’ll be responsible for damages which occur outside of the Turo rental period.
Please plan adequately to ensure you have time to clean the vehicle.
Pets are cool, just clean up after them. Cleaning charges will vary depending on amount of mess they leave behind.
• NO SMOKING ANYTHING! – Smoking charges range from $100.00-350.00. Trust us when we say “people will notice, even if you don’t” … just don’t smoke in, around or near the car. Turo is very helpful to us in collecting these fees when our well-calibrated noses notice.
• REPORT ALL ACCIDENTS AND DAMAGES! – Look, it’s not just the law, it’s a seriously good idea. We’ve got extensive history on these cars and you’d be surprised how detailed the previous photos folks have taken are.
• FEES AND ALL THAT FUN STUFF – Tolls, gas and all that stuff are handled through the app. Any tolls incurred will be billed to you after you return. If you bring it back short on gas, you’ll end up paying more than if you just filled it on your way back.
• THE “C’MON MAN” CLAUSE – Be cool, this is car sharing and the operative word here is “sharing”. Remember all the cool stuff you learned how to do in Kindergarten? Yep, all that still applies. We are a COMMUNITY trying to make stuff cheaper for the COMMUNITY. If you’re suddenly overcome with the D-bag complex and do a bunch of dumb stuff, your bill will go up and everyone else will go “C’MON MAN!!!”. Just be cool and rock the Golden Rule.
**** DURING YOUR RENTAL ****
• REGISTRATION AND INSURANCE CARD are in the glove box
• If you have any questions, feel free to message us through the app
• If you need to contact TURO ROADSIDE AND COLLISION ASSISTANCE (866) 735-2901
• Treat it like your own car. We like our stuff and we’d take care of yours better than ours. Reciprocate that and Karma will do some good stuff for you in the future.
**** DROPPING OFF YOUR RENTAL ****
1. Please plan to stop on the way back for a quick wash and vac. See info and instructions regarding cleaning in the PICK UP INSTRUCTIONS. If you choose to have us clean the vehicle for you, our minimum charge for cleaning is $25. You will be billed through the Turo app after your return.
2. Put gas in the car. FULL TANKS ONLY please. Don’t cheap out … make that needle climb all the way.
3. When returning your rental, PLEASE PARK IT BACK IN SECTION G. Failing to park it back in this section could result in additional rental fees. We will return to the vehicle after your rental in order to verify location, condition and required services for the next renter. Obviously, if we can’t find it, we can’t verify return.
4. Upon return, we will need you to upload a minimum of two photos of the interior to the Turo app (ONE EACH OF THE FUEL GAUGE AND ODOMETER .. if you’re good with your camera phone, you can knock this out in just one) and a minimum of four photos of the exterior to the Turo app (ONE FROM EACH OF THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE VEHICLE). Obviously, you’re going to want to protect yourself from any damages which may occur after you drop the vehicle, so make these photos count.
5. After taking your photos, return the key to the lockbox, hang the lockbox on the DRIVER’S REAR WINDOW and ROLL IT ALL THE WAY UP, do a final check under, over and around the interior for anything you might have left behind (THIS INCLUDES GETTING YOUR LUGGAGE OUT OF THE TRUNK), lock the doors, double check that you locked the doors and fly off into the horizon.
Great job reading all of this, now HAVE A GREAT RENTAL!!