A list of things that turned out to be bigger than you thought they were ever going to be:
- Arnold Schwarzenegger's ego
- Chuck Norris' boots
- Justin Bieber
- Video taping yourself lip synching to music in your car
- Pro Wrestling's impact on how you handle getting cut off in traffic
... and this car.
So it's small ... sure. But along with a HUGE heart, it actually has plenty of room for normal sized people to drive or passenger ... uhh ... ize. It's truly remarkable how much room there is. We experimented with making a variety of things fit into this car. It will DEFINITELY hold:
- Four people running from an axe wielding crazy person
- Eleven boxes of Crayola's "120 Crayon" boxes
- One Polar Bear (a small-ish one anyway)
- Five cases of Ramen
- All of your Facebook friends ... virtually
- Two kegs
See? Now smash the "Rent Me" button and let's do this!