Brand new Volkswagen Jetta here! It's very quick and gets great fuel economy. I've been averaging 36mpg in mixed driving. Not to mention, it's a blast to drive! It's great for the mountains, because of its turbo charged engine and it's surprisingly roomy and comfortable. The rear seats fold flat 60/40, making the car very versatile; I can fit my bike when seats are folded. The car is well maintained for your safety and peace of mind.
Guys, it's a Jetta. Jetta's are great.
Some of my favorite features:
- turbo charged engine
- awesome stereo that's easy to use
- large trunk with adjustable partitions to keep cargo from sliding around
- front & rear side curtain airbags (5 star crash test rating)
- includes roadside assistance kit
- folding seat pulls are located in trunk
- heated side mirrors
- all-weather rubber floor mats
**Please don't smoke anything: i.e. cigarettes, vaporizers, marijuana or e-cigarettes in my car...nobody likes fees :) thank you, I appreciate it!
- No pets
- Please stick to paved roads
- **She takes 87 or 91 oct at the pump: This is very important!**
- a full tank of 87 is about $4 more than regular, so it's not much of a difference
- a gas receipt will be required at vehicle return or a $25 fee will be applied.
- You don't have to go crazy cleaning the car; I prefer to wash the car myself. Just be courteous. Throwing away trash and a nice vacuuming would be great!
- If you spill something, no worries, just clean it up and let me know so I can make sure it's taken care of.
- If you think you're going to go substantially over your allotted miles, please let me know and we can work something out.
- I'm flexible with delivery location and time. Things can happen so I will try my best to accommodate!
- **If you choose airport delivery, I can meet you there most of the time, but in some cases, I will have to park the car in short term parking for you to pick up on your own. The cost for parking is $13 per day: you will never pay more than $13. After the trip, I will reimburse you for the fee through the app. :-) **
Thanks a million, be safe and have an awesome trip!
2016 Volkswagen JettaCole's VW Jetta15511
This was our first venture with Turo and it went very smooth. Cole communicated great and the process was very easy. Comparable rental car would be double before insurance. Car was very clean and brand new basically. Would use Cole's car again on next trip to Denver.
Great car and great host! As it turned out, Cole was out of town initially during our visit, but no worries. Cole communicated clearly, and worked out a perfect solution for picking up the key and car in a location convenient to us. Nice car for the mountains. I drive a Jetta at home, so wanted something I was familiar with, which worked,out perfectly. Rates we very good when compared to airport rental agencies. Our first Turo use, but not the last. Thanks Cole!
Loved the car! Loved dealing with Cole! Had no trouble with communication - he's great at getting right back to you - and no issues at all with coordinating pick up and return. Everything is very clear in terms of expectations and the car was clean and easy to drive. This was my first time in Denver and I plan on coming back and bringing my husband - we'll be hitting up Cole again!
This trip was excellent. Car type and condition was exactly as described.
Cole was very friendly and professional. He made our first Turo experience easy by meeting us in short term parking. He had already taken pictures. We checked the condition and odometer, signed paperwork and off.
Car was nice and met our needs. Drop off at the airport was easy. I definitely will look to rent from Cole next time I'm in Denver.
Great experience with Cole! On time, smooth transaction and worked with us changing location return! We couldn't have been happier with our decision and Coles service! Thanks for such a good intro to using Turo!
This car was awesome! I drove it from Denver to Crested Butte, and the gas mileage was great!! It picks up right away~ corners SO well, and was a joy to drive. Nate was such a great and accommodating host~ complete with dropping of the vehicle, being flexible with my needs, and Very friendly :). Highly recommend!!!
We had an awesome experience renting Cole's Volkswagen Jetta. First of all, Cole was great. He was quick to respond and easy to communicate with. We had no problems finding a meeting place, going over the vehicle, and then meeting Cole back at the airport. He was very flexible, as we had to arrive 45 minutes earlier than we originally anticipated. The vehicle was very clean, easy and fun to drive, and fuel efficient. Thanks to Cole, this transaction was flawless. I am sold on Turo and look forward to using it again in the future. Thanks Cole!