Brand new Volkswagen Jetta here! It's very quick and gets great fuel economy. I've been averaging 36mpg in mixed driving. Not to mention, it's a blast to drive! It's great for the mountains, because of its turbo charged engine and it's surprisingly roomy and comfortable. The rear seats fold flat 60/40, making the car very versatile; I can fit my bike when seats are folded. The car is well maintained for your safety and peace of mind.
Guys, it's a Jetta. Jetta's are great.
Some of my favorite features:
- turbo charged engine
- awesome stereo that's easy to use
- large trunk with adjustable partitions to keep cargo from sliding around
- front & rear side curtain airbags (5 star crash test rating)
- includes roadside assistance kit
- folding seat pulls are located in trunk
- heated side mirrors
- all-weather rubber floor mats
**Please don't smoke anything: i.e. cigarettes, vaporizers, marijuana or e-cigarettes in my car...nobody likes fees :) thank you, I appreciate it!
- No pets
- Please stick to paved roads
- **She takes 87 or 91 oct at the pump: This is very important!**
- a full tank of 87 is about $4 more than regular, so it's not much of a difference
- a gas receipt will be required at vehicle return or a $25 fee will be applied.
- You don't have to go crazy cleaning the car; I prefer to wash the car myself. Just be courteous. Throwing away trash and a nice vacuuming would be great!
- If you spill something, no worries, just clean it up and let me know so I can make sure it's taken care of.
- If you think you're going to go substantially over your allotted miles, please let me know and we can work something out.
- I'm flexible with delivery location and time. Things can happen so I will try my best to accommodate!
- **If you choose airport delivery, I can meet you there most of the time, but in some cases, I will have to park the car in short term parking for you to pick up on your own. The cost for parking is $13 per day: you will never pay more than $13. After the trip, I will reimburse you for the fee through the app. :-) **
Thanks a million, be safe and have an awesome trip!