2015 Lexus ES 350
Use this link to get $25 credit towards your first rental https://turo.com/referral?code=126716rayDFu
Rare combination of Black exterior and beige interior makes this car unique.
Fully loaded with navigation, heated and cooled seats, sunroof, Bluetooth Audio to play your favorite tunes from your smart phones, Lexus Destination assist, and much more.
- 17" Chrome Rims
- Push Button Start/Stop
- Dual Chrome Exhaust
- Air Conditioning and Heater
- Bluetooth Capabilities
- Great Crisp Sound System- HD/Satellite Radio
- USB connection
- Backup Camera
- 3 Driving Modes to Choose From:
- Sport, Normal and Eco
- Steering Wheel Mounted Paddle Shifters
- Great on Gas Mileage
- Heated and Cooled seats
- XM Radio
- CD player
- Lexus App Suite
75 cents per mile over miles allowed.
Contact me for questions or special requests. Will deliver for a fee
Please bring the car back with same level of fuel. NO smoking, Turo will charge a $500 Fee!
*** RENTAL RULES:
• Please do not drink alcohol and drive
• Do not exceed speed limits
• Please be mindful of Tolls - pay them online, and let me know if you go through any
• Please keep car smoke free. Even with open roof. Take your time to smoke outside ONLY.
• Please keep your animals in the carrier all the time during the trip.
• Renter is responsible for all fines, citations
• Do not over-accelerate/drag race. You will be charged if you return the tires without treads.
*** EXTENDING A CURRENT RENTAL:
If you are looking to extend a current rental:
1) Go to trip details,
2) Click on "extend trip", select days
Book with confidence and enjoy your trip! :)
I have a travel company here in Los Angeles. The company specializes in creating unique customized tours that are guaranteed to WOW clients. The goal of A&S Signature Travel is to re-imagine travel experience by providing uncompromising personal stories where travelers are not bound to a prescribed itinerary and allowed to enjoy the reality more fully. If you would like to book a tour with us or simply looking for recommendations of best restaurants and places to see in LA, please, let me know. I would be happy to help.