I'm available for lax pickups only after 4:30 mon - fri and anytime in the weekends.*****
2006 Civic Hybrids Features:
• 40/45 mpg city/highway
• 1.3-liter i-VTEC 4-cylinder engine with 20 horsepower electric motor
• Powerful and efficient Integrated Motor Assist (IMA) system with greatly enhanced energy regeneration capability and electric-only operation
• Automatic climate control
• Power everything, extremely reliable, back seat folds down for extra space.
• High power audio system with Speed-Sensitive Volume Control (SVC), MP3/WMA capability
• Aux input for iPod and other mp3 devices
EV / Hybrid
2006 Honda CivicSean's Honda Civic Hybrid15513
Sean was great. Very nice and flexible with returning the car. The car was great on gas. Would definitely rent from again.
I am giving this trip 5 stars becuase Sean was so nice and great to work with. Turo saved us SO much money rather than renting a car for our 5 day stay in California and the fact that the car was a hybrid saved on gas!
In the interest of complete disclosure, we found the car to be a bit dirty on the inside but it wasn't that big of a deal and I would definitely rent again in the future.
My boyfriend and I were very happy with Sean's car. It was exactly what we were looking for. It was my first time driving hybrid, so it took me some time to get used to it. Overall I had very good experience with Sean's car. I would recommend Sean.
Sean is fantastic! His car is great and amazing on gas. Perfect for running errands around town. Sean was kind enough to allow me to use the car for an extra couple hours when I needed it and made for a very quick and easy pick up and drop off. I will definitely be renting from Sean again. Thank Sean! :)