Enjoy the comfort, reliably and safety of a Honda Accord. This is the Sport Model automatic with paddle shifters, Bluetooth Audio/Phone, large media display, backup camera, cloth seats, seating for up to 5, large trunk and fun to drive!
PLEASE READ BELOW PRIOR TO BOOKING AND SENDING ME A MESSAGE AS YOUR QUESTIONS MOST LIKELY WILL BE ANSWERED BELOW:
(but of course do not hesitate to message me if you have any questions)
NEED A RIDE?
You may get a free Uber/Lyft ride with the following referral links:
1) Uber: https://www.uber.com/invite/0wv95
2) Lyft: http://lyft.com/invited/KEVIN17247
1) If on the calendar the vehicle is available it will be available!
2) Please reserve well in advance for weekends and holidays.
1) My car is conveniently located at my home in West Hollywood.
2) The address is listed on the listing once your booking is confirmed.
3) Please see map on listing to see the general area my car is.
Drive time to/from my home (depending on traffic of course):
LAX Airport: 30-40 mins
Burbank Bob Hope Airport: 30-40 mins
Downtown LA: 20-50 mins
Santa Monica Area: 20-30 mins
- If you are picking up the car at my home please let me know your ETA (meaning the estimated time of day you'll arrive at my home)
- Call or text once you arrive and we'll complete the Turo Checklist and the car is yours!
1) At the time of your rental request I'll notify you if I'll be available or not to pickup/return you to the airport.
2) DELIVERY/DROP OFF OPTION AT THE AIRPORT FOR THIS VEHICLE IS NOT AVAILABLE.
FIRST TIME RENTERS:
1) Please book the car at least 48 hours in advance.
2) Driving eligibility verification from Turo usually takes 1 business day and possibly longer for a foreign license.
3) You will be asked to submit a photo of your driver's license, credit/debit card, and passport if have a non-U.S. license.
4) If you are not approved before the pickup time, the reservation will be automatically canceled. Eligibility requirements:
FIRST TIME RENTER INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Create a Turo account
2. Get pre-approved to drive by uploading photo of your driver license and credit card
3. Wait for approval
4. Make a request on this car
1) You will get a 100% refund if you cancel the booking at least 7 days before the pick up time.
2) You will get a 90% refund if you cancel the booking at least 24 hours before the pick up time.
3) Turo Terms not mine: https://turo.com/policies/cancellation-policy
RULES: (I don't like rules but we sometimes have to have them)
1) No smoking in the car anytime.
2) No driving under the influence anytime.
3) No Pets anytime unless cleared by me as the owner.
4) Clean out any trash prior to return
5) Fill up gas prior to return
6) Extraordinarily dirty condition there will be a $20 cleaning fee. http://support.turo.com/entries/21793154-Owner-cleaning-fee
7) You are responsible for all traffic or parking tickets during the rental, and all liabilities related to it.
8) You are responsible for bringing the car back to the pickup location unless otherwise communicated.
9) Late Returns: If you happen to be late no worries just request an extension before the end of your reservation on Turo through your booking.
10) Turo fees and fines:
Please leave a review after the trip! Hope you enjoy your renting experience!
Kevin was wonderful and made this rental experience better than I could have imagined! I am so happy that I found Turo. I'll no longer rent from the large commercial rental companies... This process was smooth and worked perfect for us. I would definitely recommend renting from Kevin!
The car was wonderful! Awesome on gas, and the back up camera is so useful driving a car you aren't use to. Kevin and I only communicated by phone from the time I picked up the car from when I dropped it off. But I did accidentally leave my wallet in his car and had to wake him up at 11 pm and he was so so sweet about! Awesome car awesome renter.
Great car, very clean and the smooth ride of a new vehicle. Kevin was a dream to work with. If my flight hadn't gotten bumped, he was going to pick me up at the airport. Even without that, he was still very easy to work with and friendly. Highly recommend.
Perfect experience! Great car and Kevin was a fantastic guy. He was very responsive to messages, was very helpful with airport pickup, and followed up multiple times during the week to make sure everything was going well. The car looks brand new and ran great. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. I highly suggest renting from Kevin, he has multiple cars so check them out.
Kevin's Honda Accord is THE MOST comfortable car I have ever driven and very smooth as well. Kevin also was right on time picking us up at airport - he delivered on every aspect of the rental. We have found the guy to rent from in Phoenix and would definitely rent from him again. Thanks very much Kevin.
Trip was a breeze. Kevin picked me up at 7am on a Sunday, in a SUPER CLEAN Honda Accord. Said see you in 10 days. Drove back to his house, drove me to the counter and dropped me off. Car was clean, hassle free and a great deal.
Renting from Kevin was a pleasure. He is responsive and very friendly. The car I rented from him was in pristine condition. I would definitely recommend Kevin and it was also nice to rent a car from a private person rather than from a huge corporation. Go, go Turo!
Car was very nice and was ready at the location Kevin said it would be. Kevin sounded like a very standup individual even though I didn't get the pleasure to meet him as he was out of town during the rental. Would definitely rent again.
Kevin's accord is a perfect car for a trip to Arizona. Great gas mileage and very spacious trunk. We fit 4 suit cases and 3 sets of golf clubs in the back. Car is located about 10 minutes away from the airport. We used to uber to pick up and drop off roughly 12.00 each way. I will be searching for this car on Turo next time I head down to Arizona.
A great first experience with Turo! Kevin was prompt with communication, and his Honda Accord was even nicer in person. Very clean and well taken care of. It looked like the car had a lot of nice upgrades for the model.
We picked the car up from his house, and drop off was at his house as well. He is a short 10-15 minute drive from the airport, and a taxi will cost $22 before tip (from his house to the airport). We should have gone with Lyft for airport pickup, because I am sure that would be a lot cheaper. It really is a short drive.
If we are ever in Phoenix, and in need of a rental, I would definitely rent from him again.
Kevin's Honda was spotless when I arrived and drove perfectly throughout my trip. He made the pick up and drop off very easy, and even arranged for someone to get me from the airport when I arrived. I would definitely rent from Kevin again.
Kevin is one of the nicest guys. Truly sincere, an amazing personality and a total gentleman. His car is amazing too. Brand new, beautiful inside and out and from the airport Uber was less than $15. If visiting Arizona again this would be my first choice, hands down.
Kevin was super communicative and easy to contact/schedule with. The car was very clean and gas filled up. Best experience with car rental ever. (if you cab it to pick up the car, use discountcab... cheapest cost and you can book it ahead of time).
Kevin's Accord was great! Kevin was really nice and came to pick me up at the airport. The car was very clean and drove great- I used it to get all around Phoenix, Tucson, and up to Sedona. He even synced up my phone so I could take calls hands-free!! Thanks Kevin!
Kevin was super sweet and very patient with me. He helped me with anything I needed and was on top of his game with everything. Thank you so much again for making my first experience an awesome and easy one and the car is absolutely amazing!!!