- Driver's and Front Passenger's Dual-Stage Airbags (SRS)
- 3-point seat belts
- side impact door beams
- front and rear crumple zones
- immobilizer theft deterrent system
- latch system for child seats
- bumper conform to fed. performace standard when tested at 5MPH
- 60/40 Split fold-down rear seatback
- visor vanity mirrors
-cargo are light
- 12-volt power outlet
- 14" x 5.5" steel wheels with full wheel covers
- intermittent windshield wipers
- green-tinted glass
- rear window defroster
I am fairly new to Turo, but I am commited to provide a 5-star service to you! My Civic is generally available for pick up in the morning before 8:30 and after 18:00 as I am working full time.
About my civic:
-Great gas mileage (30/35 mpg) with MANUAL transmission
-Clutch is very smooth and easy to drive. I'm sure if you drove manual in the past, it shouldn't be a problem adapting to my car and you'll love it!
-Sporty looking with 2-door coupe model
-Roomy back seat with total 5-passenger
-COOL air conditioning
-UPGRADED multimedia with radio, car charger, and bluetooth connection
others are available upon request: aux cable
Snow tires or chains
I expect the car to be back in the same condition as you take it. I will go over the car with you in person before any rental. Other than that, please use it responsibly.
2005 Honda CivicCalvin's Honda1555
Calvin and his Civic were great. Car was very clean. Calvin took the time to show me all the features at pickup. Thanks for a perfect rental.