This car is a limited sport edition with hardtop convertible roof, and it looks different from the normal 2003 Mercedes SLK.
fuel: City 19/Hwy 26/-----Comb 22 MPG----(GAS SAVER), engine: 4-Cyl, Supercharged,
--------- you would rent this car because...
- Your trip will be awesome with a cool white convertible Mercedes, with new clean paint!
- The car has two seats (heated). It's perfect for couples.
- the trunk is fit for 1 medium and 1 small luggage.
- The speaker sound is extremely awesome, because of the new Bose Sound System. Imagine driving around the beach and listening to soft or romantic music. The system makes the sound warmer and more enjoyable. It's going to be really nice. Or you can listen to trance, dubstep, techno, club…there's nothing that can compare!
- What could be better than driving around with a convertible in summer time? Especially summer in LA.
- The car is clean and neat.
- Conveniently located near Fern Ave, Stanton City, CA 90680. I'd prefer pick up and drop off at my location, but please contact me if you need a pick/drop somewhere else.
Note that this car requires premium (high octane) gas.
***AFFORDABLE price with a GREAT car!!!***
Special weekly rate: rent 6 days, get free 1 day
*** also check out the COOL DRIVING 350z Nissan.***
Nam was so great throughout the entire experience of driving his car. Not only was he so thoughtful, he would get back to me quickly when I had questions about the vehicle. I would definitely rent from Nam again!
My boyfriend and I rented this car for a week. Nam was very nice and even understanding when we got caught in some of that infamous LA traffic on the way to drop off the car. He was able to meet us at the airport, as his car advertised, but charged us $60 each way to pay for his ride to and from.. The car itself was fun and sporty, but some of the electronics were broken, including the part that controls moving the seat up and back, so we were stuck with the seats all the way back for the whole trip. Car probably needs a bit of a tune up to get some things fixed, but other than that it is a fun ride.
Nam is a very sweet guy and easy to work with. The Mercedes is a fun little car, performs well, and drives nicely. This 2-seater convertible is perfect for cruising the PCH! I drove from Laguna Beach to Long Beach and down to Sadn Diego with no troubles at all. Thanks Nam, I hope to rent again! :)
Renting Nam's car was an awesome experience and made our trip to Orange County great. Nam made the process of renting very easy (easy to coordinate with him pick-up and drop-off at LGB) and he is a kind and hospitable guy!
His car is in great condition, very nice and it was almost a dream to be driving down PCH with the top down in a Mercedes!
I would highly recommend renting from Nam!
Thank you Nam for a great experience--we'll rent from you again when we come back!
We really enjoyed this car. It was nice to drive around with the top down. We got lots of compliments on it. The service was excellent as well. The owner brought the car right to us where we were, and picked it up from us at the airport when we were leaving. Thanks again!
At first, my initial concern was that the person I was renting from would cancel the reservation last minute but that was the complete opposite.
He was very accommodating and friendly. Being from NYC I'm used to driving an SUV because the roads are filled with potholes. Needless to say I had so much fun driving this car with the top down and can't wait to fly back to Los Angeles and rent this car again!
I had a great experience in the SLK. Nam provided excellent customer service and made sure I was satisfied in every way. I definitely recommend renting his car. It is lots of fun and has a great sound system.