Here are simple facts about my car. The beetle is my spare car, and I have taken good care of it. No thing luxury about the car, but all you need is 42 city mpg and 49 on the freeway.
1. AC is working, and it is a must in South California
2. Radio and CD are not working, but the car comes along with a BlueTooth Speaker
3. Engine check light or some other might show on the dashboard, due to the broken sensor, which does not have anything to do with the car performance
4. Pick ups are available only during weekends with additional cost
5. I am charging 0.25 cent/mile after 100 miles that come along with rent
6. There will be a complimentary GPS
7. No smoking inside
2003 Volkswagen New BeetleGreat MPG and GPS154.58
Yuan was great to rent from and car was exactly what I needed. Good on gas and fun to drive.
My experience with Yuan and his beetle were excellent! The car was as described and can't be beat for the price! I had to tweak the dates and times of my rental several times, and Yuan was more than happy to work with me. I would definitely rent from him again!
Yuan is a really nice guy, I would definitely rent from him again. He has thoughtfully thrown in lots of extras in the car: canvas shopping bags, GPS, umbrella, vacuum, USB charger, Bluetooth speaker, etc. There are few small things that could be repaired with the car, but nothing affecting drivability, just small interior details, and nothing out of line with the price. Reliable and a good experience.