I am so excited to rent out my sporty and sleek 2014 Infiniti Q50 hybrid to you during your next vacation or business trip here in the Northern California area. I am out of the country on my own business trip for the next few months and want to share my beautiful ride with like-minded people who love to drive. This luxurious Infiniti has been meticulously maintained and has just been detailed with a gold star package, so if you decide to wash the car during your rental, simply have it rinsed with the high pressure rinse cycle followed with the spot-free rinse! No soap is required as it will actually damage the paint job.
The options that I love include:
- The 3.7L V6 7-speed automatic engine that has enough horsepower to make it almost unbelievable that you are driving a hybrid!
- The driving mode options: Standard mode, Sport mode, Eco mode, and Snow mode that allow you to easily change the car's power driving options to better suit the environmental conditions.
- The Infiniti Bose sound system with Bluetooth, CD, USB, AUX, and AM/FM listening options.
- Black exterior paint with a beautiful black leather interior that's topped off with tinted windows for the ultimate sleek look.
- A moon roof for viewing the stars at night, or a sun roof for feeling the warm California sun during the day.
- I recently had a roof rack professionally installed which can easily carry your bikes, kayak, canoe, or roof top carrier for those seeking adventure or who need a little extra space. You just need to provide your own tie-downs.
- This sporty Infiniti seats 5 who don't mind a bit of a snuggle, and seats 4 who like a little more space.
- This is a hybrid, so it will save you big bucks on gas, but is one of the only hybrids out there with lots of horsepower for incredible speed when you need it the most.
- Has AWD which grips the road in wet weather conditions and which makes handling the curves of these California mountain roads a breeze!
Pick up and drop off:
The car can be easily be picked up and dropped off at its location in Sebastopol. The car must be returned to its original location.
I know you'll love driving this luxurious, sporty, and eco-friendly hybrid as much as I do!
Drive Mode Selector
Bose sound system
- Please do not smoke in or near the car. - No pets. - There is a minimum 2 day (48 hour) rental. - 200 mi/day, 1,000 mi/week, and 1,500 mi/month are included in the rental price. $0.75 per extra mile. - Please remove all trash from the car before returning. - Upon returning, please fill the gas to the same level it was at the time of pick-up. - Car takes 91 octane gas. Upon returning, please present or leave a copy of your receipt to prove premium gas was used. - Insurance information, registration, and the owner's manuals are located in the glove box. - The car must be returned to the same location it was picked up. - You will be expected to sign a pick-up and rental return inspection form for insurance purposes to cover any damage that may be incurred during the rental period. - Other than that, please enjoy this beautiful ride!
Why does the car make noise when in reverse?
It's important to note that at times the car will be quiet even though it is on due to its hybrid nature (when it is running on battery rather than engine power). Therefore, it may be hard for others to hear the vehicle approaching. When the car is reversing, a steady ding will sound to let others know that the car is in motion.
What grade of gasoline does this car use?
Premium 91 octane gasoline only.
Do I need to charge this hybrid vehicle?
No. The hybrid battery and engine work together to reduce the use of gasoline without the need to externally charge the battery. Premium gasoline is important to use to maintain balance in this relationship.