💥SHORT TERM - LONG TERM - LAST MINUTES ARE WELCOME 💥
Rent today to cruise Los Angeles in style, free drop off to any part of Santa Monica!
-Please keep the car in the same condition as it was rented out.
- Absolutely NO smoking or vaping, food or colored liquids. Water is OK. At least $500 fine if there is any smoke smell.
- Premium gasoline only. Keep receipts. This is a luxury sports car and requires premium gas, all other types do not agree with the car and this car must be treated properly.
- Car has a GPS monitoring system that tracks your usage, mileage, speed, sudden stops, and alerts me if the car is taken to race tracks.
- Absolutely no racing will be allowed. You will be fined if found doing so and Turo will be notified as well.
Check out my fleet of convertibles, sport coupes, sedans and electric vehicles!
>>> 2007 Porsche 911S Convertible- Classic Silver
>>> 2006 Porsche 911S Convertible- Pearl White
>>> 2016 Lexus RC200t Coupe- Radiant Blue
>>> 2014 BMW 328 Sedan- Pearl White
>>> 2017 BMW i3 EV w/ Range Extender - Protonic Blue
>>> 2014 BMW i3 EV w/ Range Extender- "Storm Trooper" White/Black
1) Absoluely no smoking, food or colored liquids. Water is OK.
2) Car will be washed and vacuumed prior to each rental; cleaning fee of $250 will be charged if vehicle is particularly dirty.
3) Please don't be late unless you make prior arrangements. Turo late fee of $50 per hour (up-to 3X daily fee) plus $25 admin fee will be charged.
Truly an amazing car, you will definitely enjoy it!
*A delivery charge may be applicable depending on the distance
No smoking- any sign of smoke will result in at least a $500 fine.
Where do I pickup?
All LAX pickups are at the Turo LAX lot https://support.turo.com/hc/en-us/articles/203992860-Where-are-the-Turo-Valet-lots-located-
All Santa Monica pickups are at my home unless you have chosen a drop off option.
Nick was fantastic! I booked some what last minute to surprise my mom and sister in LA for Mother's Day and was able to instantly reserve one of his vehicles without any hassle. He takes care of his cars and it certainly shows. My flight was delayed and ended up picking the vehicle up later than I initially reserved it. I communicated him the delay before I took off and he was extremely flexible in allowing me to still have a smooth pickup. The RC200T was amazing on gas, much better than my Q60 Coupe back in Atlanta! With gas prices the way they are in CA, this is a perfect car to have the "cool factor" in Los Angeles while still saving a bit on gas. Will definitely be looking Nick up the next time I'm in town! Thanks again!
Very nice couple. It was such a pleasure doing business with them. The car was amazing. Smooth, sleak, and comfortable. Easy key exchange process. Nick and his wife weren't icky nicky about the car which made the whole process more enjoyable. Looking forward to rent from them again.
The car is a gem. Rides incredibly well and is a perfect car for a trip or a night out on the town. Latest Technology and extremely comfortable interior. Nikita and his wife are great people to do business with...Highly recommended. Looking forward to another rental. )
Nikita is a great host! Rented his 2016 Lexus RC 200T and it was amazing! A brand new car with only 500 miles. I absolutely loved it and the process was a breeze since it was my first time using Turo. I will rent again if I am back in LA! Thank you Nick!