Exotic Aston Martin with a roaring V8. Perfect for your trip to Southern California. This car is a real head-turner. They’ll either hear the roaring V8 or stare at this beauty. Almost 400hp with a SportShift automatic transmission, you'll love driving it. This car costs $745/day to rent from a local shop, see
"On mountain roads, the Aston was easy to drive rapidly and would have been a very enjoyable companion for a solo run on a sunny afternoon" "The Aston's angular body and classic GT-coupe proportions—long hood, short rear deck, fast windshield, aggressive stance—stand out in any crowd." - Car and Driver
"In fact, the Roadster has one clear advantage over the Coupe: its soundtrack. No need for a high-end hi-fi in the dash; the raspy WOOFLE! of the exhaust fills your ears with stereophonic sound when you’ve lowered the top." - Motor Trend
"And it still sounds great, right? Yes indeed. The bypass valve in the exhaust still opens at around 4000rpm, so it still has that head-turning, whip-crack soundtrack." - Car Magazine UK
The exclusivity of an Aston Martin makes it an experience of its own. No Porsche or BMW can give you this feeling.
► 4.3L V8 Aston Marton Vantage Roadster
► One of the best sounding cars on the market
► 2-passenger convertible. Trunk can take 2 carry-on luggages.
► 6-speed SportShift “Paddle shift” transmission. Shift with paddle shifters or leave it in full auto mode. Don’t need to know how to drive a stick.
► Gloss black w/ black full leather interior and black top.
► HID headlights, 19" rims
► Excellent condition, seats like new. Perfect for your SoCal road trip or your business trip.
► Bluetooth adapter, charging cable, and phone holder are provided in the car to play your tunes via your phone.
91 Octane or higher Premium fuel only. You will need to show receipt at the end of the trip via Turo app’s trip photos.
Pickup & drop-off:
1 of 2 options:
1) LAX airport Turo lot (which is at the Custom Hotel. there's a free shuttle from the airport). https://support.turo.com/hc/en-us/articles/203992860-Where-at-SFO-and-LAX-are-you-located-
2) Hwy 405 and Venice Blvd intersection (15min from LAX airport, 3415 S Sepulveda Blvd, LA 90034)
How it feels to drive a similar Vantage by an average driver:
Chris Harris (first 4min):
1. Become an approved driver
2. Ask the main driver to book the trip, it'll make things a lot easier! You will need to add all secondary drivers via the app, once the trip is booked.
3. Select Turo (Basic or Premium) INSURANCE. It is absolutely mandatory for this car.
4. Mileage charge is different from Turo - 100mi/day mileage limit, additional $1 per mile above limit.
5. Any questions? text me 818-650-1290. Happy to help you out with the booking process. 30 years old+ only, no exceptions.