Golden State Luxury Car Rental
+ Unlimited Miles on all the cars!
Professional rental service and 24/7 support!
Owner/Operator: Ramsey Nissan
Bay Area Manager: Michael Nissan
YouTube: Golden State Luxury Car Rental
Car pick-up is from 7am to 10pm. Please email/text to coordinate for other pick-up times, check the FAQ for contact info.
All cars are FasTrak registered
- Minimum 2-day rental, without prior authorization
Bluetooth music streaming and telephone calls! (very easy to setup)
Mercedes Benz SL 550 Hardtop Convertible Roadster - 5.5L, V-8, 382 hp, 391 lb-ft, 0-60 in 4.9 seconds, two-seater with great luggage space.
Perfect condition and a great California car...!
- AMG Sports Package
- LED daytime running lights
- Bose 8 Speaker System with six CD changer
- Hand-Polished Wood Trim Steering Wheel with Paddle Shifters
- Navigation with voice control
- Keyless Go keyless entry with push button start
- Electronic Trunk Opener/Closer
- Premium Package
- 12-Way Adjustable Power Seats with Seat Heaters
- Active Ventilated Seats
- Bi-Xenon headlights with high pressure washers
- Original MSRP of this car was $107,765
***Premium gas only and no smoking please
For pick up in Santa Clara: there is plenty of street parking around my place if you would like to leave your car during the rental.
If you have any questions, would like to rent at a different location, change drop-off/pickup locations, need a rental asap, pickup in Oakland, want to drop off in LA, or any kind of special request please message me to contact me please read the FAQ.
- There is a drop off fee for all drop offs outside of the Bay Area. The fee is based on the length of the rental period and the location for the drop off. Please message me for the specifics. The drop off fee is to cover my flight, gas to drive it back, and my time. If you are interested please let me know. Thanks!
Check out all my cars by clicking on my photo (below) or at: https://turo.com/drivers/666668
Paste this link into your web browser for $25 off your first rental with Turo...
Pick up at SFO instructions:
LED Daylight Running Lights
1. The car comes clean and fueled up and does not have to be returned clean. However if the car is abnormally dirty after your rental, you will be charged a cleaning fee.
2. Please do not smoke in the car (Turo charges $250), as I have other renters after yours who do not want a car that smells like smoke.
3. Please return the car on-time and in the correct location. If there are any issues please message me asap. Thanks.
Can I do a one-way rental? Change drop-off/pickup locations? Is there a fee for one-way rentals?
Yes, please message me. I have had drop offs as far as Las Vegas and San Diego. There is a drop off fee for all drop offs outside of the Bay Area. The fee is based on the length of the rental period and the location for the drop off. The drop off fee is to cover my flight, gas to drive it back, and my time. If you are interested please let me know, email or text me. Thanks!
If I rent a car from Santa Clara, can I leave my car by your house?
Yes, there is plenty of street parking around my place if you would like to leave your car during the rental. Thanks.
How can you contact me?
1. You can make a reservation for one day then cancel it (you won't be charge for up to one hour after you make a reservation) and then you can message me directly on Turo.
2. Use google maps and google "Golden State Luxury Car Rental Santa Clara"
3. Find me on Instagram at "Golden State Luxury Car Rental"
Working with Ramsey was super easy and his car was clean and fun to drive! He took the time to explain the car's features and made drop-off very simple. Looking forward to renting from Ramsey again soon.
Ramsey was super nice and helpful ,when over all car details,and then sent me an email with same details. Made the experience just a little nicer ,would definitely recommend renting from Ramsey and will probably rent again from him
Ramsey was excellent to deal with and was very quick to respond to both emails and messages. The pick up at SFO airport worked really well. Brandon at the Turo lot in addition to Ramsey made my first experience very pleasant. The Mercedes was in great condition and made the drive down the coast even more enjoyable. I look forward to our next trip.
Car was very well maintained, clean and performed flawlessly. Ramsey checked in with us during the rental to make sure all was okay. Excellent experience overall. Highly recommended and would rent again.
The car was amazing. Fun to drive on the hilly roads near Paso Robles, with all the great driving toys. And Ramsey was a delight to work with. The Turo "valet" service near SFO was perfect, both at pick up and at the return. I strongly recommend using Ramsey, this car, and the valet service.
Ramsey is an amazing person. The car is just incredible. We had an amazing time with his car, enjoyed every moment of ours. Definitely recommend him and his car for any kind of purpose! He will be the first person i will contact upon my return to SF!
The car accelerates and handles wonderfully. The automatic top is really cool to watch as it retracts. Overall, it was a great choice for my weekend trip. The owner is very friendly and informative. Would drive again.
Ramsey was so easy to work with. His response time was so fast via text/dashboard. He made my first turo experience as easy as possible. Everything written aout the car was accurate, not to mention he is a friendly host. 10/10.
Ramsey's car was in tip top condition and so fun to drive on our vacation. Ramsey is pleasant and very easy to deal with. Pick up and drop off were smooth & convenient. This was our first time using Turo and based on this experience, we whole-heartedly recommend renting from Ramsey.