Golden State Luxury Car Rental
+ Unlimited Miles on all the cars!
Professional rental service and 24/7 support!
Owner/Operator: Ramsey Nissan
Bay Area Manager: Michael Nissan
YouTube: Golden State Luxury Car Rental
Car pick-up is from 7am to 11pm. Please email/text to coordinate for other pick-up times
All cars are FasTrak registered
Lexus ES 300h Hybrid - Drive a high tech car in quiet luxury - Excellent gas mileage ~40 mpg, five seater with lots of cabin room and good luggage space.
Excellent condition and a great long distance car...!
Bluetooth music streaming and telephone calls! (very easy to setup)
- Mark Levinson AM/FM Stereo w/6-Disc CD/DVD
- Perforated Leather Surfaced Bucket Seats
- Drive Mode Select, w/ECO, Normal, Sport & EV
- Blind-Spot Monitor
- Rear view camera and parking sensors
- Wood Interior Trim
- Power moonroof
- Power Rear Sun Shade
- Driver's and front passenger's 10-way power seats
- Power steering wheel with wood trim
- Hard Drive-Based w/Voice Activation Navigation System and HD Radio
- Lexus smart access with push button start
- LED daylight running lights
- Heated and cooled front seats
- Xenon headlights
- Premium and Luxury Packages
***Regular gas and no smoking please
For pick up in Santa Clara: there is plenty of street parking around my place if you would like to leave your car during the rental.
If you have any questions, would like to rent at a different location, change drop-off/pickup locations, need a rental asap, pickup in Oakland, want to drop off in LA, or any kind of special request please email or text me at:
- There is a drop off fee for all drop offs outside of the Bay Area. The fee is based on the length of the rental period and the location for the drop off. Please message me for the specifics. The drop off fee is to cover my flight, gas to drive it back, and my time. If you are interested please let me know. Thanks!
Check out all my cars by clicking on my photo (below) or at: https://turo.com/drivers/666668
Paste this link into your web browser for $25 off your first rental with Turo...
Pick up at SFO instructions:
Rear Window Sun Shade
1. The car comes clean and fueled up and does not have to be returned clean. However if the car is abnormally dirty after your rental, you will be charged a cleaning fee.
2. Please do not smoke in the car (Turo charges $250), as I have other renters after yours who do not want a car that smells like smoke.
3. Please return the car on-time and in the correct location. If there are any issues please message me asap. Thanks.
If I rent a car from Santa Clara, can I leave my car by your house?
Yes, there is plenty of street parking around my place if you would like to leave your car during the rental. Thanks.
Is there a discount for frequent renters?
Yes, please email or text me to coordinate a discount or we can talk about it when you pick up a car. Thanks.
Is there a fee for one-way rentals?
Yes, there is a drop off fee for all drop offs outside of the Bay Area. The fee is based on the length of the rental period and the location for the drop off. The drop off fee is to cover my flight, gas to drive it back, and my time. If you are interested please let me know, email or text me. Thanks!
Can I do a one-way rental? Change drop-off/pickup locations?
Yes, please email or text me to coordinate. I have had drop offs as far as Las Vegas and San Diego. Thanks.
Any other questions?
Please email or text me at:
2013 Lexus ES 300hLexus 300h Large Luxury Hybrid Sedan + Unlimited Miles!15512
Ramsey was amazing! He communicates right away, was very flexible and reasonable with our requests. The car is as advertised and runs well. The hybrid design was great for gas mileage while not sacrificing performance.
Ramsey didn't just provide a fantastic car; he was a fantastic person. He made the rental process a breeze and answered the questions I had about where to go and what to do. The ease of communication made this feel more natural than just a car rental; it felt like I was borrowing the car from a friend. Overall, a fantastic experience.
Can't say enough about Ramsey and his Lexus. If you're looking for a smooth car with great mpg then look no further. Ramsey was also very helpful in explaining the ins and outs of the car. No complaints. 5/5.
Understated elegance and affordable luxury!!! The car is as advertised and then some. Ramsey undersells this beautiful car. I took the Lexus 300H on an extended road trip, it was refined, and a real fuel-sipper without being underpowered. I made it from San Francisco to Los Angeles on 3/4 tank of gas (11 gallons). It isn't too flashy, but the perfect balance of luxury and economy. The midnight blue paint was magnificently maintained, and the cream interior was clean and comfy. Ramsey himself was easy to deal with and communicated well, without being overbearing. He was easy to work with, and even accommodated several schedule changes including a late return. I would love to lie to you about this guy, so I can keep him and his cars my personal secret, but that just wouldn't be fair. Ramsey has definitely earned a repeat customer.