Golden State Luxury Car Rental
+ Unlimited Miles on all the cars!
Professional rental service and 24/7 support!
Owner/Operator: Ramsey Nissan
Bay Area Manager: Michael Nissan
YouTube: Golden State Luxury Car Rental
Car pick-up is from 7am to 10pm. Please email/text to coordinate for other pick-up times, check the FAQ for contact info.
All cars are FasTrak registered
Link to cars: www.turo.com/drivers/666668
Email for San Francisco/Bay Area at email@example.com
Text or call at 949-981-8602 - texting is preferred
- Minimum 2-day rental, without prior authorization
BMW 550i Performance Sedan - 4.8L V-8, 360 hp, 360 lb-ft, 0-60 5.1 sec., large luxury sedan with great luggage space
Excellent condition and a great car for road trips...!
Bluetooth music streaming and telephone calls! (very easy to setup)
- Harmon Kardon Logic 7 Premium Sound System
- Sports Steering Wheel with available Manual Shifting
- Navigation with updated map
- Comfort Access keyless entry with push button start
- Side and rear power sunshade
- Automatic sunroof
- LED angel lights
- Heated Seats
- Bi-Xenon headlights
- Premium Package
- Power Sport Seats
- Power and heated steering wheel
- M Sports suspension
- LED light interior
***Premium gas only and no smoking please
For pick up in Santa Clara: there is plenty of street parking around my place if you would like to leave your car during the rental.
If you have any questions, would like to rent at a different location, change drop-off/pickup locations, need a rental asap, pickup in Oakland, want to drop off in LA, or any kind of special request please message me to contact me please read the FAQ.
- There is a drop off fee for all drop offs outside of the Bay Area. The fee is based on the length of the rental period and the location for the drop off. Please message me for the specifics. The drop off fee is to cover my flight, gas to drive it back, and my time. If you are interested please let me know. Thanks!
Check out all my cars by clicking on my photo (below) or at: https://turo.com/drivers/666668
Paste this link into your web browser for $25 off your first rental with Turo...
Pick up at SFO instructions:
Rear Window Sunshade
Rear Side Windows Sun Shade
Parking Distance Sensors
1. The car comes clean and fueled up and does not have to be returned clean. However if the car is abnormally dirty after your rental, you will be charged a cleaning fee.
2. Please do not smoke in the car (Turo charges $250), as I have other renters after yours who do not want a car that smells like smoke.
3. Please return the car on-time and in the correct location. If there are any issues please message me asap. Thanks.
Can I do a one-way rental? Change drop-off/pickup locations? Is there a fee for one-way rentals?
Yes, please message me. I have had drop offs as far as Las Vegas and San Diego. There is a drop off fee for all drop offs outside of the Bay Area. The fee is based on the length of the rental period and the location for the drop off. The drop off fee is to cover my flight, gas to drive it back, and my time. If you are interested please let me know, email or text me. Thanks!
If I rent a car from Santa Clara, can I leave my car by your house?
Yes, there is plenty of street parking around my place if you would like to leave your car during the rental. Thanks.
How can you contact me?
1. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Text or call me at 949-981-8602 - texting is preferred
2007 BMW 5 SeriesBMW 550i V-8 Performance Sedan + Unlimited Miles!15528
The car was well taken care of. It was perfect for the mini road trip we took over the holiday weekend. Pick up and drop off were super easy. I had a question about the car at one point and Ramsey was super easy to get a hold of!
This was my first time using Turo and I don't think I will ever have a better experience. Ramsey was great from the beginning! Communication was on point, the car was even better. Was clean and great to cruise around NorCal with! If I'm in the area I won't hesitate to use Ramsey's services again!
The car is no doubt powerful v8 360 horses. But is now old. The brakes discs need skimming or overhauling "vibrates". The power is no doubt enormous. The suspension is sports just liking riding a horse not so smooth and comfortable one. Tires are low profile and in good condition. The car ac is too noisy and vibrates too much which is annoying at low speeds. Rest all features work perfectly fine. The owner is very good at communication. You feel any issues he is there all the time with you. Did not met him personally due to his busy schedule but did not face any issues while picking or dropping off his car. Drove the car approx 700 miles in 2 days. Didnot face any single issue except the above mentioned. A 100$ fuel was spent for 700 miles. Mostly freeways.
This review has nothing to do with Ramsey himself. Communication was great, transaction was smooth and easy. The 2 stars is due to the car itself. Interior is really showing its age and it had a strong cigarette smell when we picked it up. Mechanically it ran just fine, but I was expecting it to be nicer. If I'm in the area again I would be willing to rent from Ramsey again, but would go with a different car in his fleet.