Rent an American classic.
Enjoy driving a classic car. Whether going for a fun night on the town, or sight seeing in Northern California. This is a drive of a life time. This vehicle may not be listed here for long. Take advantage of an opportunity you don't want to miss out on.
This beautiful 1965 Mustang comes with a V8 engine, powered top, power steering, 4 wheel power disc brakes, and original lap seat belts.
Book it now, before it is gone.
* Deliveries can only be made as far North as SFO.
* Vehicle requires 91 octane lower grade fuels will hurt the engine. Gas receipts must be stored in the Glove Box.
* Due to the age of the vehicle it consumes a small amount of oil. Please check the oil level at the beggining and end of your trip. If the car requires oil added we will walk you through the procedure to add it, and will include a small funnel.
* The sound system on the vehicle has an amplifier located in the rear driver side wheel well of the trunk do not place luggage on top of the amplifier. Luggage can safely go in the entire middle area of the trunk or passenger side wheel well area, but not on the amp in the driver side wheel well.
* The vehicle must be in Park, or Neutral with the brake pressed to start, if you try start the car, and hear nothing you are likely not in Park or Neutral.
* This car is kept original and like the overwhelming majority of convertibles during it's era it does not have A/C. but it does have a fan system.
* If you are new to California, the coolest weather is in San Francisco or along the coast. Also anywhere at night. Due to the warm California sun, suntan lotion, hats and sunglasses are strongly encouraged while driving top down.
* This is a 50+ year old classic car, great efforts have been made to make it reliable, though due to the age it is possible that a maintenance event may occur. If something happens we are available by phone and can help walk you through minor things such as jump starting the vehicle. If we can't walk you through it we will come out and fix the vehicle.
* A classic car is not the right vehicle for every occasion, if a maintenance event will ruin your trip please choose a different type of vehicle.