- Full leather interior (seats and steering wheel)
- Heated seats and steering wheel
- XM Radio
- USB Ports
- Backup camera
- Auto start
- Anti-lock brake system
- Advanced brake assist
- Rain brake support
- And much more!
When booking you are acknowledging that you fully accept and completely understand the terms and conditions below.
1. There is a $10 cleaning fee.
2. You will obey the traffic laws at all times.
3. This car is lower than normal so be very careful going in and out of the driveways you are responsible for any damages.
4. This car is louder than your typical car so please be responsible when driving. It is a race car after all!
5. No speeding, no burnouts, no donuts and no launching allowed.
6. You are responsible on any damage you cause regardless how small or big it is.
7. You cannot take this to the race track
8. No street racing or any other illegal activities in the street.
9. Please do not underestimate the power of this car.
10. Respect the car at all times.
11. Fill up the gas prior to returning the car with 91 octane only. YOU MUST SHOW THE RECEIPT AT THE END OF YOUR TRIP.
12. You are responsible for any traffic or parking tickets during the rental period and all other liabilities.
13. NO smoking inside the car.
- Late return: Please request an extensions on Turo through your booked trip.
- Please make sure you understand the link below:
Must be age 30+ to rent
Current location is in Fremont which is our main office. There is plenty of parking spots.
If you decide to pick up the vehicle in North San Jose (where I live), you may also park in the street.
AIRPORT DELIVERY: I will meet you at the terminal arrival. Please provide your itinerary so we can coordinate and make sure to have your ID ready when I meet up with you. We will do a quick walk around and hand off the key to you.
RETURN TO AIRPORT: When returning, I will be at the departure terminal before you so I can wait for you and grab the vehicle. We will do a quick walk around and take photos if needed. Please provide your itinerary so we can coordinate.