ONE OF A KIND AND BRAND NEW FROM THE DEALERSHIP 707HP DODGE CHARGER HELLCAT
**NOTE: There are 2 keys available for this car: 1 for 500HP (black key) and 1 to release all 707hp (red key). The red key will be available at extra charge of $250/day. This is not your typical car you drive in the street so please be responsible when renting this.**
If you are interested in renting this with unlimited miles please text or call me: 408-667-7746
- There is a $40 cleaning fee.
- Car is lower so please be care getting in and out of the driveway. You will be responsible for any damages.
- Car is louder than your typical sedan so please do not complain the car is too loud as your are renting a sports/race car.
FIRST TIME RENTER??? Use the link below to receive$25:
2016 DODGE CHARGER SRT HELLCAT
Exterior: B5 Blue Pearl Coat Exterior Paint
Interior: Black Leather Interior
Engine: 6.2-Liter V8 HEMI Supercharged Engine
Transmission: TorqueFlite 8-Speed Automatic HP90 Transmission
- 707 Horse Power and 650lbs. of Torque
- GPS Navigation
- SXM (Sirius XM) Radio
- Rear Back-Up Camera
- ParkSense Rear Park Assist System
- Heated/Vented Seats (Front and Back Seat)
- Leather Interior
- Brembo 6-Piston High-Performance Brakes with ABS
- All Speed Traction Control
- Keyless Go
- Remote Start System
- Advanced Multistage Front Airbags
= Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection
- Sentry Key Theft Deterrent System
- 18.5 Gallon Fuel Tank
- There is no racing, burnouts, or launching allowed. You will be responsible for any damages.
- Not pets at anytime.
- No smoking at all at anytime.
- Clean out any trash prior to returning the car.
- Fill up gas prior to returning the track with 91 octane only..
- You are responsible for any traffic or parking tickets during the rental period and all other liabilities
- Extraordinarily dirty condition there will be a $20 cleaning fee. Please read:
- You are responsible for bringing the truck back to the pick up location.
- Late return: Please request an extensions on Turo through your booked trip.
- Please make sure you understand the link below: