There are a few things that I need my renters to keep in mind when renting this vehicle:
1. DO NOT drive the vehicle to any snow/icy surface road as the equipped tires on this vehicle is designed for dry surface only. If you drive these tires on a snowy or icy surface, the car will spin and you will guarantee getting into a crash, please avoid this at all cost because you will be held responsible for any damages.
2. AVOID hitting on the throttle too hard if the surface is wet (when it is raining) because the car will spin if you do so and it is very dangerous. Be really GENTLE on the throttle if you decide to drive it when it rains.
3. BE CAREFUL when you take the top off of the vehicle as it is very easy for the paint to get scratched. You will place the top in the back of the vehicle after you take it off. Please watch this link for instructions on the top removal/reinstall: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2BuJWPc7Q0
4. BE CAREFUL when you park the car as the front bumper is extremely low, please use the front camera feature to see the clearance of the space when you park so that you do not scratch the bumper as there will be a $500-1000 fee if there is any damages.
5. No pets are allowed! No exception.
6. This is a non-smoking vehicle. You will be charged a fee of $250 by Turo if you smoke in this vehicle.
7. DO NOT take this car to track or any kind of race. You will be held responsible if there are any mechanical damages which could cost up to $3500.
8. NO excessive speeding/hard braking please! Any damages to the car's wheels, tires, brakes will be charged for the repair costs which might range from $1500 to over $2000.
9. If you return the vehicle more than 2 hours later than the scheduled time, there will be a late fee charge up to $100 after the 2 hours mark.
Thank you so much for your cooperation!