Rent an American Classic Car.
This is an exclusive piece of history, the real deal, a numbers matching restored original 1965 Corvette Stingray Convertible. Make an entrance, enjoy a dream vacation or take a road trip. The vehicle comes in it's original color a beautiful "Milano Maroon". I have personally seen this turn heads, open doors closed doors, and part velvet ropes..
Beautiful and formal enough for black tie events, and with power to hold it's own on the streets. We are offering this fine vehicle to select drivers.
For those who enjoy fine music, a high end Harmon-Kardon Infinity sound system has been carefully hidden within the vehicle. without modifying a single original part. Designed to provide accuracy, and clarity even with the top down.
This vehicle is a treat, make a reservation and drive this piece of Americana, while it is still available.
*Top down the vehicle can accommodate 2-3 carry on bags. Top up the vehicle can accommodate larger luggage but the room is limited.
* The Dashboard, and center console are painted surfaces and can be scratched by luggage. Please do not place uncovered luggage on the passenger seat. On the floor is fine, or if on the passenger seat wrap them in a blanket or towel,
* A full sized suit case, or garment bag will fit with the top up, and some people have been able to fit them with the top down, but it depends on how much the bags can compress.
Weather in Northern California:
* Suntan Lotion, hats and sunglassess are strongly encouraged all year round.
* This car is kept original and like the overwhelming majority of convertibles during its era it does not have A/C. but it does have a fan system.
* If you are new to California, the coolest weather is in San Francisco or along the coast. Also anywhere at night. Due to the warm California sun, suntan lotion, hats and sunglasses are strongly encouraged while driving top down.
* Even in the Fall and Winters temperatures can range 50-70s. Top down driving is still possible, though I would wear a jacket at night, if I was driving with the top down.
This is a 50+ year old classic car, great efforts have been made to make it reliable, though due to the age it is possible that a maintenance event may occur. If something happens we are available by phone and can help walk you through minor things such as jump starting the vehicle. If we can't walk you through it will come out and fix the vehicle.
A classic car is not the right vehicle for every occasion, if a maintenance event will ruin your trip please choose a different type of vehicle.
* Mileage over the reservation limit will be charged at $1.50 per mile. At the end of your reservation this will appear as double mileage charges due to the standard $0.75 charge on Turo being inadequate for this vehicle class.