This is an exclusive piece of history, the real deal, a numbers matching restored original 1965 Corvette Stingray Convertible. Make an entrance, enjoy a dream vacation or take a road trip. The vehicle comes in it's original color a beautiful "Milano Maroon". I have personally seen this turn heads, open doors closed doors, and part velvet ropes..
Beautiful and formal enough for black tie events, and with power to hold it's own on the streets. We are offering this fine vehicle to select drivers.
For those who enjoy fine music, a high end Harmon-Kardon Infinity sound system has been carefully hidden within the vehicle. without modifying a single original part. Designed to provide accuracy, and clarity even with the top down.
This vehicle is a treat, make a reservation and drive this piece of Americana, while it is still available.
* The Vehicle is a manual transmission aka Stick Shift.
* Assess your ability to drive a stick on a scale of 1 to 5 being highest. If you would say you're about 1 or 2, you might not enjoy this car as much as someone who is super comfortable driving a stick.
* If your prefer an automatic I have an automatic classic car listed here. https://turo.com/car-rental/san-jose/ford-mustang/125003.
* The parking brake will loosen if driven with the parking brake on. Please don't drive with the parking brake on. If you do so the parking brake will loose for the rest of your trip.
* When parking to take wheels from as far left as they will go to as far right as they will go is only 3 full turns of the steering wheel. or just. 1 1/2 turns either way in from dead center. When you've gone as far as the steering allows, the characteristic changes, it will be much harder to turn, and will make a noise. At this point you are turning it too far simply move the wheel back the other way. I can demonstrate the proper way to do this when you pick up the car.
* Deliveries can only be made as far North as SFO.
* Vehicle requires 91 octane lower grade fuels will hurt the engine, save your gas receipts.
* Top down the vehicle can accommodate 2-3 carry on bags. Top up the vehicle can accommodate larger luggage but the room is limited.
* This car is kept original and like the overwhelming majority of convertibles during it's era it does not have A/C. but it does have a fan system.
* If you are new to California, the coolest weather is in San Francisco or along the coast. Also anywhere at night. Due to the warm California sun, suntan lotion, hats and sunglasses are strongly encouraged while driving top down.
* This is a 50+ year old classic car, great efforts have been made to make it reliable, though due to the age it is possible that a maintenance event may occur. If something happens we are available by phone and can help walk you through minor things such as jump starting the vehicle. If we can't walk you through it we will come out and fix the vehicle.
* A classic car is not the right vehicle for every occasion, if a maintenance event will ruin your trip please choose a different type of vehicle.