My 2011 6-speed (a REAL manual transmission!) GTI is an absolute blast to drive. If you've never driven a GTI, you're in for a treat, and the best way to experience the GTI is by shifting your own gears.
I took good care of it for the few years I drove it, and now I'm offering it on Turo. In fact I love the GTI so much I bought a 2015 so now my 2011 is fully available to YOU for as long as you want it!
* Fresh from an (awesome) mechanic—over $2500 worth of long-time repairs were done. Mechanically and reliability-wise you're in great shape
* UNLIMITED daily mileage limits for road trips, 2000 miles per week and 3000 miles per month!
* GREAT fuel economy
* Bluetooth for your phone (including audio, and a great sound system)
* GPS nav in dash
* Comfy leather seats and clean interior
* Hatchback–push down the seats and it has a huge cargo hold.
* Loaded with all options VW offered on this model
* If you're driving in the city—don't worry about parking dings on the bumpers. I've put plenty on myself, and you're welcome to add your own (kidding).
* Did I mention it's a BLAST to drive? (Please be careful and don't get yourself into trouble though!)
Long term rentals preferred.
2011 Volkswagen GTIWhite Lightening UNLIMITED MILES —6 speed MANUAL!1553
Great ride! Alex's GTI was not only perfect for driving in SF with its compact size, but great for longer trips with all its luxury. Extremely fun to drive and for a low price.