2005 Toyota Prius in pristine condition with 40-50 mpg depending on how you drive. No need to charge. Includes Bluetooth phone holder, and USB charger.
Priuses are a little bit different, here are the directions especially for the first-time Prius drivers :
• The Prius uses “SmartKey” technology. The vehicle will unlock when you touch the inside part of the driver’s side door handle just by having the key in your possession. You may also lock/unlock the doors by using the buttons on the “SmartKey”.
• The Prius does not need an ignition key inserted in order to operate. The key should remain in your pocket, purse, back pack, or placed somewhere else inside the vehicle, i.e., cup holder.
• Once you have entered the driver’s seat and fastened your seat belt, depress the brake pedal and briefly press and release the “POWER” button located on top of the dashboard to the right of the steering wheel. The instrument panel will illuminate, on the dashboard near the windshield, showing all the current settings. You MUST have your foot on the brake in order to start the vehicle.
• Check to see that the emergency brake is not engaged. If it is, release the parking brake by pressing it with your left foot before proceeding.
• The Prius also has an electronic shift mechanism located below the “POWER” button. To engage a driving gear, with your foot on the brake pedal, slide the shift control knob out of its “home” location (Neutral) and slide it down (for drive) or up (for reverse) and release it. The shift control knob will always return to its “home” location even if you are in a driving gear. The illuminated dashboard will indicate which gear you are in. If you have chosen “reverse” you will hear an audible warning.
• When parking the Prius, pull into the parking space, come to a full stop, and keeping your foot on the brake pedal, press the “Park” button located just above the shift control knob.
• Press and release the “Power” button to turn the vehicle off.
That's it! I hope you enjoy your trip!
EV / Hybrid
Snow tires or chains
2005 Toyota PriusERDEM's Toyota1556
Erdem was very responsive and wonderful to work with, and his car is super clean and worked like a charm! Thanks Erdem for letting me take the Prius for a day!