This lovely yet subdued metallic grey Prius is named Lilith, and she will take you on adventures far and wide! During my time as a freelance developer, we traveled to many scenic vistas - from the hot springs of Big Sur, to the awe-inspiring facades of Yosemite, to the glossy waters of Lake Tahoe. Maintained and cared for meticulously, she and I can't travel as much as we used to due to my new full-time development role. Bring yourself to that horizon, and do so in gas-efficient style, with this awesome Prius.
Good to know:
- Tolls are easily dealt with - car is equipped with FasTrak and you can either reimburse via Turo app or leave cash with me for any tolls you pass through
- Charging via USB cable for most popular devices is provided for yourself and passengers, please leave the cables as you find them for the next person to enjoy
- Premium sound and BT handsfree calling is easy to use with the built-in screen
- Pets are allowed if proper carrier is used and car is cleaned after, so that any future passengers with allergies will not be affected
- Bike rack is stored under the passenger seat and easily snaps open and closed after use
- Sorry, no smoking allowed (I get sinus infections from the smoke!)