* Please contact me if your rental is booked with less than 24 hours' notice, in order to confirm availability
* To rent this car, you must have a clean driving record
* I will keep the car charged to at least 80% (~160 rated miles); please request a full charge the day before if needed
Take a ride in the latest Tesla Model S!
This car is not only a technological wonder, but also an absolute pleasure to drive. It comes with Autopilot enabled, allowing you to use advanced automatic cruise control and steering (up to 50mph), as well as self-parking features (please check out instructions first). Also, since the car is fully electrically powered, you have all 'gas' included - you're also welcome to use my Chargepoint membership for unlimited charging on the road, and the car has free unlimited access to Tesla's Supercharger stations (which will charge the car about 80% in 30 minutes).
This car has incredible power, if you haven't driven one before - its electric motor provides full torque from standing still, so be prepared! This 2017 Model S 60 has a rated range of 210 miles, accelerating from 0-62 mph in 5.8 seconds.
* Next-Gen leather sport seats
* Heated seats and dual-zone climate control
* 17" touchscreen control panel for managing media, climate, and turn-by-turn navigation
* Glass panoramic, retractable sunroof
* Full autonomous hardware package (availability currently limited to Autopilot up to 75mph)
* Bluetooth connectivity for hands-free calling, music streaming, and voice commands
* Dual USB ports (in center console and facing the rear seats) with an iPhone/Android charging cable provided
* Front and rear trunks with tons of cargo space
* Lightning/micro-USB charging cable
* Umbrella (in trunk)
* Roadside assistance from Tesla
* Free charging at Supercharger locations and ChargePoint public chargers (searchable in navigation system, or download their app)
* 20 ft Tesla mobile connector with 120 volt (NEMA 5-15) and 240 volt (NEMA 14-50) wall plug adapters
* J1772 plug adapter (for use at Chargepoint public charging stations)
Must be age 30+ to rent
The car is parked in Sutter Stockton Garage at 444 Stockton St. It's easiest if you enter the garage on Stockton Street (or Bush Street between Stockton and Grant), then take the high-speed elevator (the ones closer to Stockton St) to floor #6, which is marked by green-colored columns - you'll find the Tesla in area M on the 6th floor, directly in front of those elevators. The car will be in a designated Getaround spot with a large purple sign.
IF the car is charging when you come to pick it up, it will be parked at one of the chargers on the 1st or 2nd floor instead. I'll let you know if this is the case!
If so, here are the steps to get you on the road (photos also attached in the listing): -Unplug the grey charger from the car and plug it back into the Chargepoint box -Pull out the black adapter that will be left behind in the charge port, and store it in the center console inside the car -The charge port door should close itself automatically, but if not, there will be a screen prompt in the car with a button to close it (if there's no prompt you can find the control by tapping on the lightning bolt icon on the top left corner of the screen) -Remove the key from the black electrostatic pouch in the center console and press the brake pedal to turn on the car. In the console you should also find the white parking pass for exiting and entering the garage.
DURING YOUR TRIP:
My car is set up for automated toll crossing using the license plate number so feel free to use the FasTrak lane (it's also eligible for HOV lanes at all times). You will be charged at the end of your rental for any tolls (and mileage overages) incurred during your trip.
RETURNING THE CAR: Please use the white garage card to re-enter the garage - DO NOT take a parking ticket. If you do, you'll be charged for cost of the ticket plus a $30.00 Administrative Fee.
Don't worry about returning the car charged, but I would ask that you drop the car off to charge in one the garage's spaces on the 1st or 2nd floor. Please see photo instructions in the listing for details on this!
When you're ready to lock up, please return the key to the center console at the end of your trip *inside* the black electrostatic pouch. That RFID-shielded bag allows the car to be locked with the key still inside.
Absolutely no pets allowed (I'm allergic), no food, and no smoking. Please return the car clean!
2017 Tesla Model SMichael's Tesla1555
Everything was great. Would do it again in a heartbeat! Thank you Michael!