2014 Porsche 911 Carrera S Cabriolet w/Exclusive X51 S Powerkit (+30hp) [Heavily Optioned Out]
**Deals** Want a special/lower rate for a longer trip? I am able to provide a discount for longer rentals (at least 5 day duration).
Feel free to text 602-892-5323 if you are interested or have any questions before you book and I will get back to you.
**Traveling Schedule** Due to my traveling schedule, I cannot guarantee instant bookings (specifically shorter term bookings with little notice). Please contact me regarding a shorter term booking to see if we can work something out. Thanks!
The 2014 Porsche Carrera 991.1 is the last generation of Carreras which utilize a naturally aspirated engine. The new generation of 991.2 Carreras' now use turbocharged engines across the board (Only the GT3 lineup still uses naturally aspirated engines). Purists argue if this change is for better or worse, but one thing is for sure: A naturally aspirated engine will almost always sound better than it's turbocharged counterpart.
The Exclusive Porsche Powerkit was only an option that came out for 2013 models and up and only a handful of Carreras have them. The package includes newly designed cylinder heads and camshaft profiles for the 3.8-liter boxer-six, a unique ECU tune, a new variable-resonance intake system with six air flaps, which in turn allows the engine to roar louder with its mechanical might. With these changes it adds an additional 30hp totaling an astounding 430hp. It also comes with a lot of performance-enhancement options including the Porsche Sports Exhaust (PSE), Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM), and Sport and Sport Plus modes.
The backseats are not very big, but they can fit two smaller adults (or kids) in a pinch.
Trunk space is limited: 27 x 17 x 16 in are the dimensions for the front, for a total of 4.76 cubic feet. The 911 has enough room for a few duffel bags or a trip to the grocery store, as well as rear seats that can be folded down to provide additional space. I highly recommend packing light when renting this car.
- 2014 911 Carrera S Cabriolet w/Powerkit
- 430hp 3.8L flat-6 naturally aspirated Engine
- 7 Speed PDK Automatic Transmission (with Paddle Shifters)
- Soft-Top Convertible (Black) with Wind Deflector
- Leather Sport Seats (14 way) in Black
- Multi-function Steering Wheel
- Power Steering Plus
- Porsche Sport Chrono Package (Sport and Sport+ Modes available)
- Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE)
- Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM)
- Enhanced Porsche Stability Management (PSM) with ABS, ASR, ABD and EDTC
- Porsche Torque Vectoring (PTV)
- LED headlights w/ Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS)
- Power Folding Side Mirrors With Courtesy Lights
- Cruise Control
- Heated Seats
- Ventilated Seats
- Porsche Crest On Headrests and Wheel Center Caps With Colored Porsche Crest
- Infotainment Package with BOSE® Surround Sound System
- Built-in Navigation & GPS
- Bluetooth Smartphone Integration
- USB/AUX ports for smartphone input
- Low Odometer (<30,000 Miles!)
- Front and Rear View Cameras
- Amenities such as Proclip Phone holder for iPhone 5/6/7, Dual USB Car Lighter Adapter, and iPhone charger
- Opticoat Pro+ Certified Install (Ceramic coating for exterior and interior)
- FasTrak Toll Responder (Newer slimmer model)
- Brand New Set of Performance Tires (Michelin PSS)
Original MSRP of $147,765
Update: Car has gotten brand new set of performance tires (Michelin Pilot Super Sport)
Update: Car has just gotten official verified pictures by French photographer Jean-Baptiste at JBJ Pictures!
This car is also available for long term rental (with discounts too). I currently have Turo's setting for booking notifications set to 12 hours. I will definitely be active during the day and night (morning starting at 9am, night ending at 12pm) for responses. The car is also only available for a 3 day minimum rental at all times due to time constraints.
Please read the guidelines before renting! Since this is a premium exotic car, there are some guidelines which must be read and followed!
If you have any requests, concerns, or other questions, you may text me at 602-892-5323 and I will try to respond promptly.