If you're looking for a car fast, I can usually open the car within 1-2 hours of your rental request during the day. Book and shoot me a message or call me.
BikeLover Civic has:
- car charger for Android and iPhone 5/6
- 90s CDs and usually water (in the trunk)
- spare hand lotion and sunscreen (please leave in the car)
- an aux-in cable to listen to music from your phone
- great gas mileage - 30-35 mpg
- reliability - I service my car regularly and it has 43k miles as of June 2016
- smoke detectors (it's cool if you're a smoker, just don't do it in my car)
- bike rack - a fancy 3-bike thule rear rack that is in the trunk (see other photos)
Pets are cool if they're in a carrier - Pet hair can impact future drivers/passengers who are allergic.
No smoking, please, really.
CLEANLINESS: I do my best to keep it clean. Let me know if there are cleanliness issues before your trip begins. Please return the car in as-good or better condition than when you borrowed it. Great wash and vac on 10th and Howard. Thanks!
GAS - Please text or email me a photo of your gas receipt when filling up the gas right before you drop off the car. Regular 87 fuel works.
TOLLS - Go through the Fastrack lane no problem. let me know if you go through a toll and I can charge you after the trip through Turo. $6-8/toll (I get charged a $1.50 service fee)
LOCATION - One of six Getaround spots on the 2th floor of the parking garage at 44 Hoff St one block from the 16th and Mission BART station