First time Turo users register your account for a $25 discount: https://turo.com/referral?code=47148rsG9VM (promo code)
Rental car with a bike rack and roof rack.
If you're looking for a car fast, I can usually open the car within 1-2 hours of your rental request during the day. Book and shoot me a message or call me.
My Bike-Loving Civic has:
- car charger for Android and iPhone 5/6
- 90s CDs (that's right :) )
- spare hand lotion and sunscreen (please leave in the car)
- an aux-in cable to listen to music from your phone
- great gas mileage - 30-35 mpg
- reliability - I service my car regularly and it has 61k miles as of Apr 2017
- smoke detectors (it's cool if you're a smoker, just don't do it in my car)
- bike rack - a fancy 3-bike thule rear rack that is in the trunk (see other photos) - roof rack - strap a kayak or wood, or anything else. Ratchet straps in the trunk.
You'll have FREE access to the dedicated parking in a secure garage on Hoff Street, 94103 in the Mission District during your trip.
Absolutely no smoking.
CLEANING - I am committed to keeping my car comfortably clean. I clean the interior weekly and exterior every 2-3 weeks. Please let me know if the car is not clean and helping me by dusting off the mats, wiping the seats clean, wiping any spills on the console and removing garbage after you use it. If you get the car exessively dirty with sand, pet hair, etc, please use the wash and vac to clean it up (10th & Harrison).
Pets in carriers only and please ensure that no pet hair is left behind. See CLEANING ^.
2012 Honda CivicBike-Loving Civic15546
The vehicle is very clean and oprerates very well. Taylor is resposive and very helpful. I recommend this car for all city travels especially where there is good cellular coverage. Communication is excellent and Taylor responds quickly.
Taylor was great! Very prompt to respond to any messages I sent, his car is in great condition and very clean. I sent a request last minute on a Saturday night, and he was able to accommodate right away! Picking it up and dropping it off was very easy, I did not have to wait at all. I'd highly recommend this ride!!
Taylor was very helpful and responsive. His car was exactly what I expected and made for a much better experience than I would have had with a traditional option. It was my first Turo experience and it has me sold! Thanks, Taylor!
Beautiful vehicle. Easy to drive up & down the hilly streets of San Fran. We were able to easily access the car & return. Would def recommend & book again especially with this host. Very communicative & photos def match the quality of the vehicle.