Click to get $25 off your first trip. https://turo.com/referral?code=419840rT9yh9
Clean 2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX w/ OEM Voice Activated Navigation System
This coupe is very fun to drive and sips gas (up to 36mpg). Handles real well on the road (New Tires). Open the moonroof and enjoy what the bay area as to offer!
Rear seats can fold down so you can transport those golf clubs, snowboard, or skis easily. Or just need more space to do your weekly shopping, this extra cargo space is really handy.
Need to bring your bikes along on the trip? No worries! A Deluxe 2-Bike hitch is available. Just let me know you need it.
Excellent commuter car averages 29 mpg and easy to park especially in the city.(up to 25 mpg city/36 mpg highway)
*Please do not smoke in the vehicle. Keep car clean. If excessive cleaning needed, there will be up to $50 cleaning fee.
- 4 Bridgestone Turanza Tires (adds to fuel efficiency and performance)
- Newer Front/Rear Brakes and Rotors
- New air filter and cabin filter
- Mobil 1 Fully Synthetic Engine Oil inside (adds to fuel efficiency and performance)
- K&N engine air filter installed (adds to fuel efficiency and performance)
- Fastrak installed (please reimburse after use)
- Bluetooth radio transmitter for your music device
- Large Broadway 300mm Rear View Mirror (help with blind spot)
- Pioneer Navigation/GPS System, Voice Activated Navigation control on steering wheel
- Premium Pioneer Sound System - 350 watt 7 speakers w/ subwoofer, Steering Audio Controls
- Cellphone mount installed on windshield, convenient when using your phone for navigation
- 60/40 split folding rear seatback
- Leather wrapped Steering Wheel
- Keyless Remote Entry w/ trunk opener using button on key fob
- Emergency kit in trunk
Available (Just Ask)
- Bike Rack for 3 bikes, Allen Sports Deluxe 4-Bike Hitch Mount Rack
- Tire Chains available (Snow in Tahoe, no worries)
- PowerStation PSX-3 Rugged Hi-Power 1000 Peak Amp Hi-Current EHP Battery Jumpstarter with Hi-Volume Air Compressor, LED Worklight & 12V DC Power Source
** Standard Ride Relay Mileage Limit - 200/1000/1500. Look carefully at other ads. Lower Rates might have lower mileage limit, which may cost you more in the end.
*** Cargo Space - With all seats up, 11.5 cubic feet. With back seats folded down, you will get an extra 6-8 cubic feet.
Location of Vehicle: 5 min. Walk from Forest Hill Muni Station (one stop from Castro), San Francisco, CA 94127
When making reservation please include
- How many people are planning to ride the vehicle
- General area of the destination
Delivery: Can deliver before 8am or after 7pm on weekdays as I work 9-6 schedule. We can make arrangements outside these hours. Open on weekends.
2007 Honda CivicTat's Honda Civic Coupe15535
Tatha is a great communicator and was very accomodating. Would highly recommend renting from him.
Tatha's Honda Civic was a great vehicle! Fun and easy car to drive. Very clean and in excellent condition. The car gets very, very good gas mileage. It also has a Bluetooth transmitter so you can easily play your own music from your phone and there are multiple car chargers provided. Very easy pickup and drop off. Tat was very accommodating by meeting us at the bus station for the drop off and easy and quick to communicate with via text. Highly recommend!
The instructions for picking up the car were clear and simple. The car was clean, and even had a bluetooth connector for the radio, and a bike rack. Tatha also instructed me on how to use the fastpass, and as if that wasnt enough- even hand delivered something that I had forgotten in the car after I returned it! Such great service, will definitely be booking the trip again.
Everything about this trip was perfect. I made a last minute booking and Tat was very accommodating. It is a well priced well looked after car that is easy to get to and is equipped with everything you need. Tat is great with communicating and ease of renting and even let me extend my trip without a problem. Thanks Tat, no wonder you have so many good reviews.
Rental with Tatha is one of the best experiences I've had on any car rental. Communication was clear and prompt; car was clean and loaded with essential functions. Will certainly rent from again if needed!
This was my first time using Turo, and Tat with his Civic was the perfect foray into this smart service. He was very quick with his responses and also extremely welcoming. I appreciated that he trusted me to treat him and his car with respect. Meeting up with him for pick up and drop off was easy. The Civic is in great shape; it's clear Tat takes car of his vehicle and that made me (someone who very rarely drives) feel particularly comfortable that this was a reliable ride. A great experience...I'll be renting Tat's car again!
Great experience renting from Tat. The car is an excellent ride, very clean and great on gas mileage (big plus). It was very easy to pick up and drop off. Tat was very easy to get a hold of and quickly responded to any questions I had. I have rented from many other fellow relay riders and can guarantee that you will not be disappointed renting from him.