- Moon roof
- Aux port (3.5mm, i.e. you can plug in anything with a standard headphone port)
- 1CD changer and a few CDs in the glove compartment (awesome ones of course)
- Typically some kind of weird reading material in the pocket behind the passenger seat
- Good fuel efficiency: 31 city, 38 highway (I typically average ~33)
Issues with car:
- The aux port is aftermarket, installed by yours truly, and there's some static/crackle. You can play podcasts pretty well and I listen to a lot of music on it, but I wouldn't listen to a symphony on it.
- The trunk is a little funky - if you slam it, it bounces back open, so you gotta lean on it and put a little weight on it, and then it shuts nicely.
- The clearance is pretty low. Try not to pull all the way to the curb when you park. And don't take it offroading.
- Old-school key: make sure you lock the doors!
- 2-door coupe. 5 can fit, but it's a bit cramped in the back.
- I keep it fairly clean but I don't wash it before every rental or anything like that. If you feel that it needs to be washed before you can pick up your date in it, feel free to wash it and I will reimburse you.
I've been known to give out cookies every once in a while, no guarantees though.