If signing up for the first time, use this referral code for $25 off
If you're looking for a car fast, I can usually open the car within 30mins of your rental request during the day. Book and shoot me a message.
Your 35mpg Civic has:
- car charger for Android and iPhone 5/6
- 90s CDs and usually water (in the trunk)
- spare hand lotion and sunscreen (please leave in the car)
- an aux-in cable to listen to music from your phone
- great gas mileage - 30-39 mpg
- reliability - only 17,000 miles as of April 2016
- smoke detectors (it's cool if you're a smoker, just don't do it in my car)
No pets please.
No smoking, please, really.
GAS - Please text or email me a photo of your gas receipt when filling up the gas right before you drop off the car. Regular 87 fuel works.
TOLLS - Go through the Fastrack lane no problem. let me know if you go through a toll and I can charge you after the trip through Turo. $6-8/toll (I get charged a $1.50 service fee)
LOCATION - The car is parked in the backstreet behind the FedEx. It should be in one of the "Looker employee" spots; please return it there as well. If all of them are full, you can park in a FedEx spot.
*** NOTE: I'm trying my best to keep the car clean, both inside & outside. I'm maintaining a regular cleaning schedule: interior clean-up once a week, exterior car wash every 2-3 weeks.