- Like new, very clean.
- Gas saver (39 MPG highway, 28 MPG city; regular gas).
- Fun driving - nimble in the city, easy for parking, very comfortable on a freeway.
- Great for trips or commute.
- Plenty of space for 4 passengers (also fits 5), large trunk.
- AUX and USB slots - you can listen to music from your iPhone or other devices and charge them.
- The car is registered with FastTrack (so bridge tolls in San Francisco area are charged automatically).
- GPS is available for free upon request.
- Please no smoking and no pets in the car.
Typically I can handover the car anytime during the weekends and before 8 am or after 6 pm during the weekdays. Please confirm the timing.
Note: If something happens to the car or if you are involved in an accident, please call Turo's insurance right away. The insurance cards with all information are in the glove compartment.
Trip duration: I prefer renting for longer trips (over 3 weeks). Shorter trip requests will likely be cancelled.
2012 Honda CivicJan's Honda Civic, SF or pick up at SFO, $179 weekly, $499 month1553
The whole experience was great! The car was waiting for me at SFO and it took me way less time to get going that with any rental car company. The car was in like new condition, ran perfectly. The owner is awesome, very responsive and helpful! Definitely recommend renting from Jan.