- Like new, very clean, has less then 30,000 miles.
- Gas saver (39 MPG highway, 28 MPG city; regular gas).
- Fun driving - nimble in the city, easy for parking, very comfortable on a freeway.
- Great for trips or commute.
- Plenty of space for 4 passengers (also fits 5), large trunk.
- AUX and USB slots - you can listen to music from your iPhone or other devices and charge them.
- The car is registered with FastTrack (so bridge tolls in San Francisco area are charged automatically).
- GPS is available for free upon request.
- Please no smoking and no pets in the car.
Minimum trip duration: I prefer renting for longer trips (over 3 weeks). Shorter trip requests will likely be cancelled.
Note: If something happens to the car or if you are involved in an accident, please call Turo's insurance right away. The insurance cards with all information are in the glove compartment.